Exhaust systems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318ci Magnum
I had a flowmaster american thunder system on my truck when i bought it that came out straight under the rear bumper with a 50 series muffler. But one day as i was leavin school, my buddys ram wound up mated to the back of my truck, which pushed the whole exhaust system forward and broke the welds on the cat and bent the pipes. but anyway, i put a new cat on it on then took that flowmaster muffler and cut the tail pipes off it, and then brought the exhaust out in front of the rear passenger side tire, duals. But, im gonna do dual 45s out the back within the next week or so. so far, im thinkin either the 10 series or super 44. I want something nice, but nothin thatll get me into too much trouble lol i dont mind the noise though at all. you guys got any ideas or suggestions??

OP
OP
K

ktm1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318ci Magnum
yeah right lol those are wayyy too loud. ill easily get in trouble with that ! my cats already hollowed out too. i forgot to mention that.

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yeah right lol those are wayyy too loud. ill easily get in trouble with that ! my cats already hollowed out too. i forgot to mention that.

No they're not at all...I'll post a sound clip of my 318 Gen2 with a Dynomax race bullet on it...

Here ya go, click to play

th_43b1eff8.jpg

OP
OP
K

ktm1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318ci Magnum
No they're not at all...I'll post a sound clip of my 318 Gen2 with a Dynomax race bullet on it...

Here ya go, click to play

th_43b1eff8.jpg
thats got a nice sound to it..at an idle anyway lol how is it when you step on it though? my buddy had a 88? chevy 350tbi with the bullet on it and a hollowed cat and he had it end right behind the cab, like where the box and cab meet. no dumps or tailpipe at all, buti remember that truck screamed with that muffler. it was almost too loud... and my trucks got a hollowed out cat too, so id imagine itd be just as loud lol