Factory coloured grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JaySpicerBruh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI SLT 4X4
I've been looking around at grilles, and cant seem to find what i'm looking for.

what i want is either a normal one thats painted Sunburst Orange Pearl (PV6), or one that's black mesh with painted border. are there any sites that have that? or would i have to buy one and paint it myself?

JGBimle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're most likely going to have to paint one. I know non of the pre assembled mesh grilles come in anything but black or white. As far as getting an orange factory cross hair grille unless you find a used one you'll most likely just have to get an unpainted grille and have it painted.

I was trying to find an already painted PXR factory grille and couldn't so I ordered and unpainted and had it done.

OP
OP
J

JaySpicerBruh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI SLT 4X4
You're most likely going to have to paint one. I know non of the pre assembled mesh grilles come in anything but black or white. As far as getting an orange factory cross hair grille unless you find a used one you'll most likely just have to get an unpainted grille and have it painted.

I was trying to find an already painted PXR factory grille and couldn't so I ordered and unpainted and had it done.

Okay, thanks! it's probably worth it to paint it yourself too. now to find factory paint for my truck