Factory LED Package Compatible Tail Light Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RRRam22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
2022 Ram 1500 Laramie 5th generation (new body style, not the classic still offered...) with the Factory LED light package. I'm having a heck of a time finding compatible tail lights. I'd love the factory midnight editions like on the last truck, but they're either sold out thru Mopar sites, or 3rd party sites have marked them up to $1,300+. Has anybody found any? I looked at Spyder, but they only offer them with the blind spot detection system, which I do NOT have. Would prefer red with black accents or full smoked. I have the factory red ones on, but the truck is Hydro Blue with black badging so just trying to find something to compliment it a bit more than the factory reds. Any recs are greatly appreciated. Maybe I stink at interneting, but I've spent a good amount of time looking, so just thought I would check with you fine people! Thanks in advance!

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
I do not know what your budget is, but The Retro Shop does painting and tinting of tail lights that look pretty sweet.

1658369746700.png