Faulty Door Switch or Module?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racerx909

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone. I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue I currently have. The front passenger windows, door lock and mirror do not function. All other doors function properly. I can lock and unlock the front passenger door using the key fob. The speaker still works. I'd prefer not to purchase both, but I believe that this is either the door switch cluster (window and lock/unlock buttons) or the door module. Does anyone have experience with this issue? Thanks in advance.

ralphsmithiii

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you ever get this resolved? I had a similar issue and it was the door switch. 10-15 minutes tops to replace it.

OP
OP
R

racerx909

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did not. Which switch did you replace, driver side or passenger side? Thanks.

OP
OP
R

racerx909

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I replaced the passenger door switch and the passenger door module and still no luck. I can get the passenger door to unlock but only by using the driver door switch, passive entry or key fob. The passenger mirror and window do not function. The passenger door switch back lighting works, which leads me to believe that's it's getting power. Driver door switch operates all other windows and the driver mirror no problem. Any other suggestions?