Fox Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Who has 'em? Are they worth all the hype? I bought one. Be here in a few weeks

Bigtymes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Who has 'em? Are they worth all the hype? I bought one. Be here in a few weeks
I was leaning the same way and through reading decided to go with the net Audio enclosure. From all the research for an enclosure I've found fox box was the best for the price as the net Audio is about twice as much. Found a deal locally. Shop had one barely used loaded with 2 13tw5v2's. Haven't gotten to install everything yet. Still need more deadening material, connection ends, a dsp, and then decently priced labor to put everything in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did a full write up on one a while back. Not a bad box but my example did have some flaws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I had one. Dual 12" vented. It was worth the money. Had type S 12's in it at first but did not like those subs. Switched to Arc Blacks. 600 watts/ea. I liked the sound, plenty of output, dug pretty deep with little port noise. I deadened the plastic tubs when I received the box. It's not the best box out there (Net audio makes a more robust enclosure) but Fox gets you in the game.

Reddzeppelin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well worth the money

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Pieced it together last night. Tonight I found out that my Kenwood subs won't fit in it because of the way the mounting framework is designed. New subs in the morning. I'm gonna have about 2K into this simple upgrade by the time I'm done lol. Money well spent!

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pieced it together last night. Tonight I found out that my Kenwood subs won't fit in it because of the way the mounting framework is designed. New subs in the morning. I'm gonna have about 2K into this simple upgrade by the time I'm done lol. Money well spent!

Whatever you do, STOP RESEARCHING NOW!!! You'll wind up replacing the entire system within a year. Don't ask me how I know. ;)

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Whatever you do, STOP RESEARCHING NOW!!! You'll wind up replacing the entire system within a year. Don't ask me how I know. ;)

Well, by Tuesday, the only original piece left will be the 8.4 head unit :favorites13:

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, by Tuesday, the only original piece left will be the 8.4 head unit :favorites13:

That's where I was a year ago, then upgraded everything again. :roflsquared:

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
That's where I was a year ago, then upgraded everything again. :roflsquared:

Sounds like we work the same way. I put a complete system in my Challenger. Loved it! Sounded awesome! Then I traded the Challenger in on a whim and didn't have time to take it back out

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
OK, got it in. Sounds amazing!!! Question, I don't know because my seat is still out of the truck. How much room between the top of the box and the bottom of the seat in the back? Is there room for amps on top of the box under the seat? Or do the amps have to go on the back wall of the cab?

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure if this will help that much but with my rear seat raised by 1.5" the top edges of my amps touch the back of the seat when it's in the normal position.

See pic: the amp on the far left is the one that touches the most. Edited to add that it may be the Zapco since it's a little thicker than the Sinfoni.

Attachments

• IMG_1299.jpg
    IMG_1299.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 57

TomT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just re-read your post and realized you meant under seat height. I'd still recommend mounting them on the back wall for a cleaner install.

OP
OP
Kapt

Kapt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L
Just trying to avoid cutting the liner on the back wall if possible. I'll play with it tomorrow. Since the seat comes off in two pieces, the smaller piece is easy to set in and out. Blown away by how much better my bass is. I haven't even tuned anything yet!!