Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VanCitySteve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks awesome, thx for the share.

what fog lights did you get from amazon? If you dont mind.

thanks!

OP
OP
XXSNOTRODXX

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks awesome, thx for the share.

what fog lights did you get from amazon? If you dont mind.

thanks!

I don’t recall the brand name (teecoom I think) but if you type in led fog lights it’s one of the only ones that style that pops up and are $89.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Is your truck lowered? Looks really good.

OP
OP
XXSNOTRODXX

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is your truck lowered? Looks really good.

Nope, factory ride height. Just a little smaller tire than factory . It’s a 4x4 but looks like a 2 wheel. I normally like to lift/level my trucks but have been really toying with the idea of a drop on this one.

thad8403

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
What position did you clock your leds in the housing? I have the same alpharex headlights as you with leds but i have a terrible dark spot. Right now my leds are clocked 3 and 9 o'clock.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
XXSNOTRODXX

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What position did you clock your leds in the housing? I have the same alpharex headlights as you with leds but i have a terrible dark spot. Right now my leds are clocked 3 and 9 o'clock.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

same, the led itself (not the frame) is clocked 3-9

KWG88ss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks everyone. They weren’t “cheap” but they also weren’t as expensive as something like Morimotos (no offense to anyone that has them, they are great looking lights aswell). But they are a worth while upgrade that really change the look up, So far I am pleased with the lights

Eh, I have the morimotos and honestly, if the problems don’t get resolved I may be going the Alpharexx route.

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’ve like the way these look (the 2500 5th knock offs for the 1500s). I’ve considered scraping my HIDs in factor procjectors on my Rebel and getting these. In my mind I could justify to myself that sell factory projector headlights and HID kit (morimoto elite- NIB) and that would offset a lot of the cost. Although I would likely go Luxx for LED and then my cost is higher. Decisions decision lol.

Are these headlights superior to OEM projectors?

de666107ef160ef7a1fe511741027254.jpg

Last edited:

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seriously, buy these. They are great quality and I believe someone told me that the projectors used are either the same or very similar to the ones used by morimoto. The projectors have good cutoff, light output is excellent also. Quality leds and the diffusers for the leds look good... not like
on the cheap headlights where you see the individual leds easily through the diffuser. I did upgrade my bulbs to h7 leds highs and lows and they go well with my led fogs and are the same
Temperature. Very bright. Easily 3 times the output over factory I would say. I’ve got videos of them but unfortunately it won’t let
Me share. But I’ll include a couple screen shots from the video.

View attachment 220831

View attachment 220833

View attachment 220834

View attachment 220835

Damn those look awesome

704medic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm impressed by the output shown in the in-cab photo. Did you (or anyone else with these) have to adjust the beam when you installed them? Mine just don't seem right but I don't know if it's as simple as just making an adjustment to the beam angle.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
XXSNOTRODXX

XXSNOTRODXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm impressed by the output shown in the in-cab photo. Did you (or anyone else with these) have to adjust the beam when you installed them? Mine just don't seem right but I don't know if it's as simple as just making an adjustment to the beam angle.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
No I didn’t have to mess with any adjustments other than main headlight alignment obviously. The he factory halogens that came with the headlights sucked. I upgraded to LEDS and got excellent output!