Goodbye Amor All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Got my package from Adams the other day. OMG I LOVE IT. The shine is incredible. Gonna see how long it lasts though only just did the work today. Doing a black truck in sunlight, I will never do that again.

Sounds good, glad you were happy with everything!

Where are the pics?!? :)

OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
"303 runs like the French army", that's funny. I'm looking to apply on black mirror trim, window trim, black bumper trim, would be great if I could find something that would work for that stuff and the tonneau cover as well. I like a shiny finish on exterior trim though I may change my mind if I go with flat black rims and graphics down the road.

Another related question, the base of my antenna is faded bad. It's the only black trim that is in this condition. Anyone have any luck with trim restoration products?

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
"303 runs like the French army", that's funny. I'm looking to apply on black mirror trim, window trim, black bumper trim, would be great if I could find something that would work for that stuff and the tonneau cover as well. I like a shiny finish on exterior trim though I may change my mind if I go with flat black rims and graphics down the road.

Another related question, the base of my antenna is faded bad. It's the only black trim that is in this condition. Anyone have any luck with trim restoration products?

I used Adams SVRT on all my black trim including my antenna base. With the base, usually scrubbing it with Adams All Purpose Cleaner real well to remove the oxidized plastic and then coating with SVRT will make them pop back. It's great on tonneau's as well because it won't cause the vinyl to shrink like Armor All does and it'll repel water.

Like any product, more isn't always better so you can put it on thick, let it soak in, and then level off with a dry MF towel and it'll look AWESOME! It won't be shiny like a mirror. It will basically look darker and slightly shinier than it would brand new.

OP
OP
Cruizer

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Think I'll have to look into trying some of this Adams SVRT then. Thanks for the input guys.

HEMIBjörn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's crap but I don't believe in armor all being the sole cause of a cracked dash.
It does leave streaks on certain interiors, though. Utter rubbish. Must be some kind of reaction to the material. Never used their wax.

Don't throw it out, use it on your toilet seat or something. Nice and shiny, armors ya ****

MegaMouseGW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
SRT 10 Viper Motor and Tranny
Sounds good, glad you were happy with everything!

Where are the pics?!? :)

Unfortunately I went too work just after I used your stuff. And it started raining so I will have to redo the whole truck when I get off the boat. Biggest problem with living down south, rains durn near every day. I will post the pics as soon as I get off the boat (I work on the Mississippi river).
Best money I ever spent (well next to the wedding I paid for when I married my wife).

Bronco628

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you used the foam blocks? they work really well for spreading a little bit a long way. Use half the amount as seen in the videos, I swear. They really glob it on the video. I even switched to the foam saucers inside for the Total Interior cleaner and conditioner. Foam for Life!

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I have several foam blocks that I've cut with a cerated knife into wedges and smaller pieces. The foam blocks are the best tool for SVRT IMO and cheap to boot!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.