Got my Headlights but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TheCopperheadRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yes it does that's why I am sceptical to install the black ones and JJ said the chrome ones are hard to keep in stock. But he is the guy to talk to for sure

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
they are all hard to keep in stock.

I've had a LOT on order since before Christmas.......and I've had sets here for orders I've done (retrofits), and my next round should ship Monday.........should......most of those are already spoken for too. fun!

JohnD72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You're driving a bright orange truck, so you're obviously not afraid to be different... lol
When I bought mine, I narrowed my choices down to one Copperhead Sport and one Deep Cherry Sport.
I got the better deal on the Deep Cherry.
I would go for the chrome ones... but then again, I'm probably the only nut job who bought a Sport and started adding chrome to it...

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L w/8 Speed Trans.
You're driving a bright orange truck, so you're obviously not afraid to be different... lol
When I bought mine, I narrowed my choices down to one Copperhead Sport and one Deep Cherry Sport.
I got the better deal on the Deep Cherry.
I would go for the chrome ones... but then again, I'm probably the only nut job who bought a Sport and started adding chrome to it...

I'm going to go with the chrome ones, for sure. I think the black ones will look out of place with the Big Horn trim (chrome). :sorrysign:

OP
OP
T

TheCopperheadRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Ya I emailed JJ to see if I can do the switch so we will see. I think if I didn't get all the chrome accessories it would be different.