Got my new wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Man those tires look great!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
I'm really liking the Nitto ridge grappler's. I dont want to spend a grand to get the truck lifted if i dont have to. Now I'm reading the fuel wheels (bunch of models) are pitting and cracking. :shakehead: back to the drawing board. I'll keep reading on this forum for a better idea

moparpeetie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not saying I would do this but,,,If I went for those wheels and tires which would change my rig from 20" wheels to 18's what else would that effect. I guess I would need to have my speedometer recalibrated. Any thing else I would sacrifice. would it just be a direct swap? or would I need to do something else to accomplish it?
:Good or Bad:
I can say I never changed my speedometer...the difference is minimal and there is no difference if you use the same diameter tire. They are a direct swap...I think the ride is much better with 18's, much more sidewall...to me...no sacrifices! Plus the Mesa's are Saaaaaweet!!!!!

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
I'm talking to a local dealer to see if they can get the mesa's with nitto ridge grapplers. likely 33 or 35 inch tires. no lift saves a bundle