Got my warlock home!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Doesn't
Finally got my 2019 crew cab mojave sand warlock home. Drove 14 hours home! I’m in love with the colour! I was very nervous because I’ve never seen the colour in person. Can’t believe how smooth it drives, so easy to speed in.

Should I do a break in oil change? If so, when? What type of oil/filter does everybody recommend?

My 2007 ram 1500 developed a horrible hemi tick/valve tap. Exhaust manifold bolts rusted off. Has Chrysler improved this problem?

https://imgur.com/a/FdWNRcm

I know, I know, I need tires and rims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice truck!!
Doesn't need new wheels at all....love those!

E Caron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I swapped my wheels and tires 2 weeks after I got mine. My tires are a little bit to aggressive for my area (central Florida)... But I think the look is perfect now.

To each their own I guess.

Aggressive bumpers should be matched with aggressive wheels.

20200620_191118.jpg

confusio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Looks great as she sits! Best for a long and easy relationship....

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Very nice! Congrats! Glad it was a safe run home. That's a hike!

takebars

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I put some black lug nut covers on mine because the chrome ones really stuck out in that package in my eyes. Didn’t find good reviews for black lug nuts but for $20 I put covers on. If you’re considering spicing the wheels up that is.

I bought some gorilla automotive black locking lug nuts for my old Grand Cherokee High Altitude. Had no issues with them, and I appreciated the extra security of all locking lugs.

I can't stand the chrome lugs on blacked out wheels. It makes zero sense to me why the factory would have all the black accenting and then put bright chrome lugs on the wheels.

Ed F

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Joining the crowd that loves that color. What is that hump on the hood? Haven’t seen that before. I just started looking at a new rig, do you know if the Warlock can be had in a crew cab long box?

OP
OP
A

AngryBish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Joining the crowd that loves that color. What is that hump on the hood? Haven’t seen that before. I just started looking at a new rig, do you know if the Warlock can be had in a crew cab long box?

No it can’t. This was a big deal to me. I really wanted a long bed. But they’re harder and harder to find in a crew cab. I bit the bullet anyway. Worst case I use my 6x12 trailer to haul stuff.

The hump on the hood is the FAKE air intakes lol

enforcer17

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020, 2019
Engine
6.4L, 5.7L
Congrats on the new truck! I change the oil after 1K on every Ram I have owned, no engine issues to date.

OP
OP
A

AngryBish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats on the new truck! I change the oil after 1K on every Ram I have owned, no engine issues to date.

Thanks! 1k seems like complete over kill. But good for you, your valve train must be clean as a whistle.

Ed F

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks, Angry. A long bed is a an absolute necessity for me. One reason is I have a Diamondback cover for the 6’4” bed. They’re virtually impossible to find, I agree. Whenever I do come across one, usually 1000 miles away, it is always in black. A no go for me. I live down a dirt road. That fake scoop is factory, correct?

OP
OP
A

AngryBish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, Angry. A long bed is a an absolute necessity for me. One reason is I have a Diamondback cover for the 6’4” bed. They’re virtually impossible to find, I agree. Whenever I do come across one, usually 1000 miles away, it is always in black. A no go for me. I live down a dirt road. That fake scoop is factory, correct?

Yes it is factory.

My first truck had an 8ft bed, most recent was 6’4”, not this one 5’7”. What’s next??Haha

Ed F

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes it is factory.

My first truck had an 8ft bed, most recent was 6’4”, not this one 5’7”. What’s next??Haha

Maybe a Gladiator with the wheelbarrow behind the cab...

Rick Gabler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V-6
Very nice truck. I bought my Warrior this past January. A 2019 White with the Black decal package. My first truck and I love it!!! Drives like a car. Quiet, smooth and very quick. Like you said, easy to speed in. Cruise control is my new best friend. Lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca