Got my wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Different Drummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
Tried to find these online but came up with a company called OE wheels. They have one that looks like it but not OEM.
Can you tell the Model and year this wheel is OEM for and where did you purchase?
Thanks

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is that chrome cladding or solid metal?
There aluminum factory wheels finished in pvd chrome I saw replicas but they were chrome plated which pit & peel these have a 5 year warranty

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Tried to find these online but came up with a company called OE wheels. They have one that looks like it but not OEM.
Can you tell the Model and year this wheel is OEM for and where did you purchase?
Thanks
I saw OE wheels I almost purchased them but they were chrome plated replicas and don't last these are factory OEM wheels finished with PVD chrome with 5 year warranty they also have black chrome or glossy & flat black these are Factory wheels No replicas check out The wheel Exchange in Michigan I got them in 2 days you buy them outright or do a wheel Exchange I bought them outright cause im not sure what to do with my factory sport wheels I might sell them

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks
They will fit 09 to 18 ram 1500 they are off the sport here's a pic of my wheel I might sell. my truck is a 15

20210111_132449.jpg

Last edited:

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Those are going to look great on the truck.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very, very nice!!
Chrome wheels on a white truck look great!

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
If you're in Michigan, you're gonna want to take them off and put the "old" ones back on for the Winter. If you are anything like me, you'll realize that about 24 hours after you sell them, LOL.

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you're in Michigan, you're gonna want to take them off and put the "old" ones back on for the Winter. If you are anything like me, you'll realize that about 24 hours after you sell them, LOL.
I live in New jersey I ordered them from the wheel exchange in Michigan yea your probably right I should keep them for winter wheels

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I live in New jersey I ordered them from the wheel exchange in Michigan yea your probably right I should keep them for winter wheels

Definitely keep them, and put a nice narrow dedicated snow tire on them .... That’s what I do here in Ohio .... Your new wheels will thank you ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Definitely keep them, and put a nice narrow dedicated snow tire on them .... That’s what I do here in Ohio .... Your new wheels will thank you ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks im putting goodyear wrangler all terrain adventures on