Help choosing some new headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

livefast304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all, I am in the market for some new headlights..I want the best light brands possible also I have to pass inspection so within a legal brightness..
What I am looking for-
-I want chrome lights or something of that nature since my truck is a shiner.
-Also would like headlights that are just plug and play no soldering and no having to buy extra parts I work to much to have time to fool with work at home
So any suggestions to some new bad a** lights would be appreciated

hotkarl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Semi-Hemi
I just put in a set of ebay stock replacements for 80 bucks and I'm very impressed so far. It's a crapshoot with the ebay lights. I got lucky on this one. They throw out plenty of light and needed no adjustments at all. Zero fitment issues. On the other hand, I put the euro one-piece clear/chromes in my Durango and had to play around a bit on the fitment and the light quality is so-so but overall those were an improvement over the stockers.

kyleb8077

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Rebel
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Definitely check out Jeremy @ retroshop first. If he can't hook you up, he will point you in the right direction.

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
whats your end game and budget? Great performance with awesome output?

OP
OP
L

livefast304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanx for the suggestions fellas..As far as budget I am kinda open, can't break my bank account but something that's worth the price and good performance

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
Dont go aftermarket... all the after market lights are crap. go stock replacement or ask JJ to hook you up with a great custom set. dont buy anny aftermarket ones... itll save you a hassle

KNG SNKE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Retrofit is the way to go. There are plenty of online tutorials regarding how to do this and with the flexibility of the morimoto h1 projector it is now easier then ever to do this. I just split a set of 03 headlights apart 2 nights ago. 250 degrees, 10 minutes, gloves, carefully pry apart. Simple. You can custom paint while your in there if you choose or just mount a projector, align, reseal, and call it a day. It really is very easy.

Cost of projectors with bulbs and ballast from TRS is roughly 270 plus a 75 dollar harness. You can buy your bulbs and ballasts elsewhere but the harness is necessary.