Hemifever review......WOW!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Got Trinity from Sean at Hemifever. Loaded his 93 octane tune (already have 93 in tank - it's all I run). OMG what a difference! It is a night and day difference between the 93 Bully Dog tune and his 93 tune. I knew it would be a difference, but I am really surprised at how big of a difference it is. Throttle response, power, everything. Even feels like it shifts a little better. May be my mind on that though. I will keep the BD because I like the gauge part better than the Trinity, but I will never have a hemi again that doesn't have one of his tunes. I'd have to say it's probably more than twice what the BD puts out. No lie....

greychevy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yup, I've got is tune on my truck as well....was night and day

newtothegame

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats HLram on the purchase of your trinity.
Yes, Sean knows his stuff when it comes to the hemi's and oh man can he tune these motors.
I also have a hemifever tune..... All I've got to say is AMAZiNG!!

Kaiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
HLram do you keep track of your mileage at all? I am curious what/if any changes you notice in your fuel mileage with the new tune.

Bellypuncher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its really good to see this post especially considering that I ordered mine from him over the weekend ($575.00 labor day sale w/ custom tune, I just couldn't resist). I cant wait and I'm glad to hear its awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
HLram

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
I drive from east texas to south texas and back a couple times a month so I have a very good idea of the mileage. I bet it will get better mpg if I can keep my foot out of it bc the throttle response is alot better. It feels like it is taking smaller throttle inputs to get to speed etc. I will update when I go back down south in a few days.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome man, glad you liked it

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

STOUTE

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009/2003
Engine
5.7/4.7
Its really good to see this post especially considering that I ordered mine from him over the weekend ($575.00 labor day sale w/ custom tune, I just couldn't resist). I cant wait and I'm glad to hear its awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wish they had them out for the 2013 ram

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

dodgehemi0

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport Crew
Engine
5.7 Hemi
X4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Mopar_Express

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
This is the kind of stuff I wish I had seen before I ordered my BD months ago. Its not that I dont like it, its just if the gains are that much better the extra couple hundred sounds worth it. Im waiting until I do some more things to my truck to make the switch to really tie things together but theres no doubt as I get a few more mods Ill be ditching the BD. Congrats on the new tune!

Arctic-Rodz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I drive from east texas to south texas and back a couple times a month so I have a very good idea of the mileage. I bet it will get better mpg if I can keep my foot out of it bc the throttle response is alot better. It feels like it is taking smaller throttle inputs to get to speed etc. I will update when I go back down south in a few days.

Am jealous :/

Congrats on the tune, where in south tx do you drive to?

OP
OP
HLram

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Am jealous :/

Congrats on the tune, where in south tx do you drive to?

Kenedy / Karnes City area, south of San Antonio about an hour or so.

2nazt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Love mine as well. Congrats

hemifever

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey man. awesome. I have gotten quite a few great reviews on the BD conversions. If ur not scared to use a pc to get a tune, there's no beating this combo