Hey Moes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok so i wanna go with an exhaust upgrade what do you recommend I want the best bang for my buck most power best sound kinda deal probably gonna run headers as well so what do you recommend

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
The muffler or catback kits are really just going to be for sound, so I would just pick what you think sounds nice or looks nice if you go with a catback with larger tips. I prefer the Magnaflow catback system myself, but the Borla and MBRP are very nice as well. If you just want simple and less expensive, then you can also go with 1 of the Mufflex bolt on Magnaflow muffler kits. These are only $289, and you have the option of running a 14", 18", or 24" muffler. The shorter the muffler, the louder it will be.

The real power gains are going to come from longtube headers. Best system out there is going to be the ARH 1 3/4" with high flow cats. Fitment is perfect, its all mandrel bent 304 stainless steel, Comes with plug-n-play o2 extensions, gaskets, bolts, and clamps, and going with the high flow cats is going to prevent the truck from being obnoxiously loud.

Last edited:

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
the shorter the quieter????????????

Oops...When I typed that I was trying to say the shorter it is, the louder it will be. Thanks for catching that.

OP
OP
B

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
OK the louder the better lol but do you have part numbers on the muffler I don't see them on the website, also please email me a list with price on the headers muffles and hi flows as well I will pm you my email thanks