Holding back the tears...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Jeep is on order! :party36:

2016 Wrangler Sport, Granite Crystal Metallic, automatic, 3.73 gears and lsd, all power options, base audio, and hardtop.

It should look kinda like this, but different wheels.

Attachments

• 2014_jeep_wrangler_willys_wheeler_edition_rear_three_quarter_02.jpg
    2014_jeep_wrangler_willys_wheeler_edition_rear_three_quarter_02.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 81
  • vg_640.jpg
    vg_640.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 90

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Nice, but for some odd reason I thought you were going with the hard top version. Meaning a non removable top..

Last edited:
OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice, but for some odd reason I thought you were going with the hard top version. Meaning a non removable top..

No, definitely will have the top off half the year. I didn't know its available with a non-removable hardtop...

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Sadly my knowledge of Jeeps is limited, just like my wife says that I am lol. :)

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sadly my knowledge of Jeeps is limited, just like my wife says that I am lol. :)

Me too. I'm just starting to learn about them now. I've had 3 Grand Cherokees but they were never modified.
This Jeep is getting a lot of **** done to it! ;) I can't wait to start.

Jabalone

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC 1500 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Jeep is on order! :party36:

2016 Wrangler Sport, Granite Crystal Metallic, automatic, 3.73 gears and lsd, all power options, base audio, and hardtop.

It should look kinda like this, but different wheels.

Congrats on the Jeep. That will be a cool project but have you decided anything about the most important feature here - the catch can?:crazy:

Priorities dude. Engine, wheels, gears, audio etc.. are all fine and dandy but we all know the catch can is what makes or breaks any vehicle.

Well... so I've read anyway.:roflsquared:

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on the Jeep. That will be a cool project but have you decided anything about the most important feature here - the catch can?:crazy:

Priorities dude. Engine, wheels, gears, audio etc.. are all fine and dandy but we all know the catch can is what makes or breaks any vehicle.

Well... so I've read anyway.:roflsquared:

Lmao! For this build, I'm going to have a custom catch can carved out of the husk of a prehistoric walrus, and finished with ***** from 1,400 teranchulas. Than polished to a shine with the shroud of Turin.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I doubt he will, he seemed like some drug dealer or something, lol! On the happy side, there will be a DavidRam... uh I mean DavidWrangler's 3rd Audio Build thread coming up!!! :naughty: Actually, I am DavidRam on Wrangler forum too...

So you left all your mods on it? You had so much **** on that thing, you could have sold those parts and put towards the Jeep parts.

You make some money off it?

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So you left all your mods on it? You had so much **** on that thing, you could have sold those parts and put towards the Jeep parts.

You make some money off it?

I sold it for $30,000. I lost money, but I don't like demodding and selling parts.

Seeing the new owners excitement and awe as I demoed the truck to him, was worth it! He was totally blown away...

ElTerrible

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
that was a nice truck you had, might be sold but never forgotten.

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Doors on or off on the new jeep?

**Sent from the *********

Dbenson32

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Ram 1500 TRX
Engine
In the process of parting out and selling myself :baby:

guzzel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Thanks man! It has been my favorite and most fun vehicle I have ever owned... But I need a new project.

Next vehicle will be a Wrangler that I am ordering from the factory this week. I have been wanting to do a Wrangler build and the time for that is now. :)

You're now out of the club ;)