How do I remove this tray???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm trying to figure out how in the world to remove this tray! Somebody help me please, help me please!

Attachments

• 20150416_081640.jpg
    20150416_081640.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 417

braindead0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hugenormous
jerk it off

yeah..terrible.. but I couldn't help it.

Try squeezing the left/right upper rear parts? Feel around above it for a catch? Got a mirror and a flashlight?

OP
OP
MR.REMBERT

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yup tried it, tried it and tried it. I found some screws underneath, but they appear to hold handle to the tray itself.

braindead0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hugenormous
The entire center fascia comes off pretty easy, at least on my 2015.. 2 screws under the rubber mat in the bottom of the little 'bin' at the top and it just pulls off. Perhaps with that off it'll reveal how that drawer comes out?

hipnotikrcr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had to remove this tray over the weekend and found that the 4 screws underneath it were the only real way of removing it. As you mentioned, it does actually remove it from the rails. Once screws are removed, be gentle removing it. There are two little "nubs" on the bottom used to line it back up for install (I broke one since I didn't realize it)

davidsparky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
I'm trying to figure out how in the world to remove this tray! Somebody help me please, help me please!
I had to do a search for a long time, but i figured out that you have to remove the bolts. My truck has six bolts hidden under the stereo/control cover. If you remove the screws under the tray the face plate comes off.