How To: 13-14 premium cluster upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atkpilot1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 diesel
Swapping out standard diesel evic to the upgraded diesel 7" EVIC. Will arrive next week

AS a result diesel evic might show up on EBAY!

It took me a while to find one and then got the mileage corrected. I think this with my other upgrades, the nav radio, bezel, overhead console, leather seats, new steering wheel and mirror, oh and 20 inch wheels

DEE ZEE tailgate, what else is there to do?

tunlrat1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys just got my premium cluster and I'm getting ready to send it out for mile and hour correction, has anyone used these guys "My Auto Solutions" their web site for the service comes up as myairbags.com they are out of Duluth Georgia.And according to them they charge $99 plus domestic ground $16. I know a lot of guys use tvandnav2go but these guys were closer to me and cheaper, just want to check before I pull the trigger.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Hey guys just got my premium cluster and I'm getting ready to send it out for mile and hour correction, has anyone used these guys "My Auto Solutions" their web site for the service comes up as myairbags.com they are out of Duluth Georgia.And according to them they charge $99 plus domestic ground $16. I know a lot of guys use tvandnav2go but these guys were closer to me and cheaper, just want to check before I pull the trigger.
I would call them and find out first. I sent mine originally to a gentleman in Colorado who was going to do it for $90. He was unable to... Nice guy, full refund. Dominic is the cheapest verified mail order service so far.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This may be worth a shot ?
If successful this would give forum members another place to go for cheeper .

tunlrat1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I would call them and find out first. I sent mine originally to a gentleman in Colorado who was going to do it for $90. He was unable to... Nice guy, full refund. Dominic is the cheapest verified mail order service so far.

Ok quick update, spoke to Amy from masrepair.com or myairbags.com and she says they can do both milage correction and idle and run hour correction, and as per my request they will also contact me prior to updating anything since I will still be using the truck till I know they are ready to program the cluster and send it back, so I can definitely have mileage and hours correct, I'll be sending it out today and cross my fingers and let you all know.

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have kind of a dumb question. I'm currently looking at a cluster online. The only problem is it's a Canadian KPH instead of mph. I know in my current cluster, which is a mph cluster if I go into the evic and push the right button it switches to kph. If I were to buy the KPH Canadian one that I'm looking at could I switch it to mph by push the right button on the evic?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have kind of a dumb question. I'm currently looking at a cluster online. The only problem is it's a Canadian KPH instead of mph. I know in my current cluster, which is a mph cluster if I go into the evic and push the right button it switches to kph. If I were to buy the KPH Canadian one that I'm looking at could I switch it to mph by push the right button on the evic?
Yes, BUT the gauge face itself will be kph...

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes, BUT the gauge face itself will be kph...

Kind of what I thought but they would still have the mph still on the gauage itself but the numbers are small and the kph would be the large ones right?

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@Expressman , that is correct.

Kinda off subject here but did you end up with another Canadian RA4 , or did you get an RA4 NA Sir ?

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@Expressman , that is correct.

Kinda off subject here but did you end up with another Canadian RA4 , or did you get an RA4 NA Sir ?
No, I didn't get a different Ra4 yet. I still have my 2014 Ra4 NA. I found somebody with a rebel cluster but it's a Canadian kph not sure if I want to jump on it or not. Still have to find out what their selling it for. Anybody know the going rate on a regular premium 7" cluster with about 13,000 mph it if I end up getting the kph one?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
No, I didn't get a different Ra4 yet. I still have my 2014 Ra4 NA. I found somebody with a rebel cluster but it's a Canadian kph not sure if I want to jump on it or not. Still have to find out what their selling it for. Anybody know the going rate on a regular premium 7" cluster with about 13,000 mph it if I end up getting the kph one?

Honestly, I'd wait... Also the masks of the clusters are removable. Have you looked to see if there is a Rebel lens and mask P/N?

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Honestly, I'd wait... Also the masks of the clusters are removable. Have you looked to see if there is a Rebel lens and mask P/N?

No I haven't that's what I want I wouldn't know who to contact to replace them? And don't want to pay $900 for a new cluster.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I wouldn't pay more than $400. I paid $165 and about $80 for a new lens and mask.

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Okay thank you.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Okay thank you.

I just took a look at an image of S rebel cluster. The only thing the lens and mask would change is the trim rings (red) and the Ram badge in the top center would say "Rebel".

Express Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That's what I'm looking for lol. My radio panel and air vents are rebel I want to have my truck match a little better.

37f8b82c1c0cc5b185dbc2e153fea789.jpg

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
That's what I'm looking for lol. My radio panel and air vents are rebel I want to have my truck match a little better.

37f8b82c1c0cc5b185dbc2e153fea789.jpg

I know, I just didn't want you to think the gauge faces themselves were part of the lens and mask you can buy to replace damaged ones. It looks like the rebel has unique gauge faces too.

I'll see if I can find the rebel lens and mask part number.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members