Husky Liner MudDog Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BruBaker19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got my Husky Liner MudDog Mud Flaps and will install them shortly. I am going to put up some before and after photos. If you have some mud flaps you like, lets get a good thread going. I like getting into the forest, and flexible heavy duty rubber was the way to go for me. My last truck had an OEM molded pair and they got beat to heck off road and I pulled them off (what was left) from all the damage. These seem to be in a different class.

OP
OP
BruBaker19

BruBaker19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here are the before pictures, there are OEM little plastic trim on now.IMG_2636.JPG IMG_2638.JPG IMG_2639.JPG IMG_2640.JPG Its snowing today, so I'll have to put on the Mudflaps when its sunny again.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can't wait to see them on. Don't forget to post some pics.

OP
OP
BruBaker19

BruBaker19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
IMG_2657.JPG IMG_2655.JPG IMG_2654.JPG IMG_2652.JPG IMG_2651.JPG

Here are the Husky mud dog flaps installed. 5 screws on the back flaps, 2 used OEM spots and 3 were drilled with the provided hardware self tapping screws into the plastic molding. 4 screws on the front, 2 OEM and 2 using the self tapping into plastic. I did not cut the front pair, even though I saw some people do cut them, the rubber is tough but easily contour and fasten into place without worry. I can always cut them later if I see something wrong. I have them 6-inches off the ground, which is good. I used a dewalt right angle drill adapter to get the installation done without removing wheels. You need this adapter or a 90* drill to install the back panels without a wheel removal. In all it took me 2 beers and a vodka soda and I didn't have to move too fast. I like the way they look, I am confident these will perform, and I'm glad I went with straight black and not the stainless panel style, I like to just keep my chrome simple with just grill, wheels, bumper. I am debadging the truck as well, except for the Ram on the tailgate.