In search of complete OEM air box 09-12 Ram 1500 5.7L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I may be trading my Ram in on a newer model in the very near future. I no longer have the OEM air box and would like to find one to replace the Vararam intake I have
installed on mine.

I ran out of room to store old parts and ended up tossing my old one. (I’d rather not leave the Vararam on the truck if the sale works out). If there’s anyone close to the York County, PA area that has one and would be willing to meet up, I’ll have cash ready. Let me know how much you want for it. I need the whole set up, the air tube that connects from the throttle body to the air filter box & the air filter box itself. If theres an old air filter in there, even better.

Thanks in advance.

If not, hopefully I can locate a local you-pull-it junk yard that has one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Not sure where you located but I have one. No idea what shipping would be even have the engine cover

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

OP
OP
KiltedCelt01

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure where you located but I have one. No idea what shipping would be even have the engine cover

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

I sent you a message.

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I may be trading my Ram in on a newer model in the very near future. I no longer have the OEM air box and would like to find one to replace the Vararam intake I have
installed on mine.

I ran out of room to store old parts and ended up tossing my old one. (I’d rather not leave the Vararam on the truck if the sale works out). If there’s anyone close to the York County, PA area that has one and would be willing to meet up, I’ll have cash ready. Let me know how much you want for it. I need the whole set up, the air tube that connects from the throttle body to the air filter box & the air filter box itself. If theres an old air filter in there, even better.

Thanks in advance.

If not, hopefully I can locate a local you-pull-it junk yard that has one.

Also. This should go in the wanted section in the forums. You are not actually “selling” anything rather “wanting” something.

OP
OP
KiltedCelt01

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also. This should go in the wanted section in the forums. You are not actually “selling” anything rather “wanting” something.

36323fe288e16a638d6617b91de2851d.jpg

According to the rules, you can post “want to buy” items in the for sale section.

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Haha.
36323fe288e16a638d6617b91de2851d.jpg

According to the rules, you can post “want to buy” items in the for sale section.

Haha You’re right. I guess what’s the point of having a wanted section!?

daveray9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have on in MA if you are close by.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
KiltedCelt01

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have on in MA if you are close by.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Damn... I’m in PA, York County. Shipping would be pretty hefty and I’m a little pressed for time. Hopefully someone who is somewhat local to me has one. Thanks, though.

MAJ_Charlie

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm thru that area regularly. Have complete stock box sitting in my garage. PM me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.