Info from Ram on T-cases, offroad pkgs, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Link just goes to an empty hotrod.com page

BrianandChrissy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 big horn crew cab
Engine
5.7 hemi, vararam CAI
Link just goes to an empty hotrod.com page
I followed the link and it took me to a RAM article. Maybe try it again and give it a second to load? Maybe it just had alot of traffic at that time.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Turn off ad blocker, turn on redirects. Worked for me.

Good article BTW.

Still cant get it to work....if it redirects to a different URL, can you provide that URL?

rvsixer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Looking to purchase 2019
Engine
Hemi
Still cant get it to work....if it redirects to a different URL, can you provide that URL?
The TEXT of posted link is the actual URL, however the actual LINK of the posted link is the redirect URL (right click on link, select "copy link location" or such, paste into browser address window and you can see the redirect URL in full).

Maybe try right click, select copy (so you just get the text not the full redirect URL), and paste into browser? This is what I had to do in Windows Firefox (in addition to turning of ad blocker), to get the full article instead of just a blank Hot Rod page.

Or just try Chrome, that worked with no issues (but I have no ad blocker on that).

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
With the off road package for $795 you basically get the Rebel package of off road equipment less Bilstein shocks. It is a bargain with all it includes.