Just Raced Im Still Shocked!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If he has a Hemifever tune, there's some transmission tuning included.

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Get your trans tuned. that converter is throwing your PCM all wacky I promise!

i'm scared of the trans tune. there's a guy that had his custome tune and trans tune and started messing up his tranny. i can't afford shelling out cash for a tranny right now.

i don't know much about it, or who all offers it. guess i'll wait for more reviews to come out in order to make an accurate decision

Hemi Joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The 2013's are STRONG! I know a guy with a 2wd Express that ran 13.9's bone stock earlier this year in E-town. That is a big 5hp they supposedly gained. I wonder what else changed?

cux211

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
i'm scared of the trans tune. there's a guy that had his custome tune and trans tune and started messing up his tranny. i can't afford shelling out cash for a tranny right now.

i don't know much about it, or who all offers it. guess i'll wait for more reviews to come out in order to make an accurate decision

I hear whitelightning rights a bada$$ trans tune

TylerB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've been running the same tune from Whitelightning since the beginning of April with no complaints or issues. He'll be writing me a new tune real soon :D

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been running the same tune from Whitelightning since the beginning of April with no complaints or issues. He'll be writing me a new tune real soon :D

Trans tune or like what hemifever provides?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been wondering about his transmission tunes, I spoke a little with him when tuning for the '12 just came out and he seems very knowledgeable. He was just getting into the 4th gen transmission tuning.

on the move..

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol.... yea, cant explain the rolling starts but he beat me

How did he out run you....? Strange that you have more mods and reg cab and he still beat you. Heck, Hemifever tune alone is supposed to be around a 50HP increase in power.

Last edited:

09SMOKINHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We were on a roll and when i stomp it it is very sluggish. By the time it kicks in he was too far ahead for me to catch up.