My Dealership Today - Good, Bad, and Outstanding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gofish101

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Outdoorsman CC
Engine
5.7 hemi
So they can afford to compensate this man for their actions its only fare >> and just to let you know my name is not DUDE
So your belief is if they can afford to compensate for a mistake they should. Lets look at this with a little twist... Say your mother or father maybe or even grandparents screwed up and fixed their mistake right away. Presuming they could afford it you would ask for compensation on top of repairing said mistake. Or is this just a screw the man thing.
My guess is you and I come from different generations.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So your belief is if they can afford to compensate for a mistake they should. Lets look at this with a little twist... Say your mother or father maybe or even grandparents screwed up and fixed their mistake right away. Presuming they could afford it you would ask for compensation on top of repairing said mistake. Or is this just a screw the man thing.
My guess is you and I come from different generations.
Think you had one too many alcoholic beverages today go sleep it off. I said what I said and you don't like it too dame bad and your a wimp if you think like that

michaelm_ski

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter
We are all human and do make mistakes and as you said these goofy designers do some of the goofiest things that makes absolutely no sense , If a place goes and makes things good that is a place that deserves business and I worked in some jobs that if you made mistakes lives could have been lost so we all have to realize mistakes happen with every day changes we just have to try to keep up with the changes .