K&N Intake on 2016 5.7L Hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shredwardc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I went with the S&B intake. I also have single exhaust with muffled 18" and deleted the resonator. I added the intake after I had modified the exhaust. If I floor it I can hear the difference the I take makes. Not sure if I noticed much of a difference with the I take to be honest.

shredwardc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I went with the S&B intake. I also have single exhaust with muffled 18" and deleted the resonator. I added the intake after I had modified the exhaust. If I floor it I can hear the difference the I take makes. Not sure if I noticed much of a difference with the I take to be honest.

Mufflex 18" ***********

jlpowell84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did a K&N 63 series as my first mod. Followed with long tubes, cat back, diablo, tune with TQ and smaller tires coming.

Some like the loud beefy sound it gives but can get annoying to some. I liked it personally. I bought all my parts from Matt besides the intake. I bought it like a day before I discovered Moe's performance and began my journey. And I got it for 205 after $25 rebate from Autoanything...

Maybe I'll switch maybe I won't someday :)