Key fob?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Benny,
Considering getting a spare key fob for my 2021 1500 Classic with remote start? I'm not finding just a fob for my truck on the website but noticed a full remote start kit with two fobs. Would that be the better potential route based on the price and have 2 extra fobs instead of 1 extra for the price? It was part 82215050AB. Would have my local dealer program the new fob(s) and I just wouldn't use the extra parts.
Thanks.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Do you have remote start now. If so, just get the right Fobs. I got two extra for my 2500. Tried the Amazon route, tired the buy OEM cheaper from alternate supplier. None of them would program, wasted 5 hours ******** around. Bit the bullet, had dealer order and program two OEMs, worked like a charm. The money I would have saved did not come close to covering all my wasted time, only good part is, the dealer was really good to me and didn't charge me for their wasted time as they were doing other stuff on the truck at the same time. I have no experience3 with aftermarket remote starts on new trucks, both of mine came from factory with it already there.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Benny,
Considering getting a spare key fob for my 2021 1500 Classic with remote start? I'm not finding just a fob for my truck on the website but noticed a full remote start kit with two fobs. Would that be the better potential route based on the price and have 2 extra fobs instead of 1 extra for the price? It was part 82215050AB. Would have my local dealer program the new fob(s) and I just wouldn't use the extra parts.
Thanks.

Hi,
Please send me your VIN and I will compare the part numbers to whats in the kit to confirm

Thanks,
- Benny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ftank