Larry H. Miller dealership In Albuquerque, NM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggamehunter54

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone know how to get the subject dealership service department to answer telephone calls, texts, or emails.?
Iv'e been attemtping to get a couple answers about my Ram left for repair service.
I've left 44-5 voicemails, 3-4 texts, had one chat sent 2 emails and had the service person on the phone hang up when I sked to talk to the service department manager.
I'm over a 1000 miles away, as the repair was needed during a move from OK to NV, and I have to make travel arrangements to receive my truck.
I would appreciate recommendatins ans suggestions.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Does anyone know how to get the subject dealership service department to answer telephone calls, texts, or emails.?
Iv'e been attemtping to get a couple answers about my Ram left for repair service.
I've left 44-5 voicemails, 3-4 texts, had one chat sent 2 emails and had the service person on the phone hang up when I sked to talk to the service department manager.
I'm over a 1000 miles away, as the repair was needed during a move from OK to NV, and I have to make travel arrangements to receive my truck.
I would appreciate recommendatins ans suggestions.
Not sure this works anywhere else but Alberta,but if you dial star 67 before you dial the phone number,it hides your phone number from the receiving party.Just in case they've flagged your phone number

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdog57