Leaking Fuel Coupler Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeMcK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a set of Fuel Coupler 20" wheels on my truck and I think one of them leaks.....I have had a problem of what I thought was the tire leaking air when it gets really cold outside. I have just been dealing with it but I recently replaced my tires and thought the issue would go away. It didn't. I have replaced the tires and the valve stems on all 4. the same one still leaks. I have never heard of a wheel leaking before. Does anyone else have any thought on this? I have reached out to Fuel but I feel I will get no where with them.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Good luck dealing with fuel, I had 2 wheels crack from my wheel stud holes to the hub bore and fuel refused to replace them. Had every excuse in the book on why it was my fault but no solid proof. Good luck finding out this issue, hope they will do better with you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lone12star

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bring it to Discount Tire and they will dunk it in a tank of water to see where it's leaking. It could be as simple as build up or corrosion on the lip and it's not creating a good seal. Are they chrome?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bigdodge

Reaction score
I had a 2 piece weld wheel that leaked from a pin hole in the weld. Silicone took care of that. Dunk tank is the best way to know. Most of the time that will check for no charge.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk