LED conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Citcope

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 Hemi 5.7L
I have tried to search around but could not find an answer. I am looking for information on what might be needed for a full LED headlight/taillight conversion. I am looking to replace my quad headlamps for projector headlamps with the LED DRL switchback lights also looking to switch out my stock halogen taillights with mopar LED taillights. What is needed as far as wiring so I don’t throw any codes?

Thanks!

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
Hi, I am no expert but I have had good success dealing with [email protected] they are a preferred vendor here. He is very knowledgeable along with many of our members. If you want to I'm sure if you pm him he would be happy to help with purchasing what you need at discount pricing offered to members.
Good luck

RedFalcon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If you want to do full Mopar LED headlight and taillight conversion, then there's a harness for the front and a harness for the rear you will need. You can get everything you need from Jeremy over at RetroShop