Lift research

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mopar1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just recently installed airlift 5000 on my truck to help tow a car hauler trailer. I am now looking at 6” lifts. The bag mounts in the bump stop location. Anyone have a lift and the bags?
I was looking at procomp but their lift block throws a kink in it. Zone and a couple others relocate the upper arm at the axle, which mounts in the same spot at the lower bag mount.
If anything, I could piece a lift together. I really like the from drop the superlift and procomp provide.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
is it a 2500? i have a 5.5" zone with the same airbags. had a set of spacers custom made due to the angle it has. let me see if i can find a pic. hold please.......

OP
OP
M

Mopar1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
No, its a 1500. I see people offer spacers like that. Will definitely need to go that route. Its just the potential of have to bolt multiple things to the same spot.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No, its a 1500. I see people offer spacers like that. Will definitely need to go that route. Its just the potential of have to bolt multiple things to the same spot.
the one i sent pic of is not the custom one. that one didnt work. i dont have a pic of the one i had made but be careful when buying. may nit work like mine didnt

OP
OP
M

Mopar1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
oh ok. gotchya. I went to the airlift website and they offer an angled lift bracket. Might stick with my Procomp lift choice and drill a couple holes in the lift block.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Might stick with my Procomp lift choice and drill a couple holes in the lift block.

Yep, that would be what I would do. May not need to do anything other that drill a few holes in whatever piece comes with the lift. If that doesnt work, then you may need to buy a special spacer block.

wakeboardcraze

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 6” and I’m going to be doing complete spring replacement in the rear to aid with picking up trailers without playing with a crank wheel. Air out rear, back under then air up. I plan to do almost what Chris did and fabricate some spacers. I’ll let you know how that works when I’m done. I take it your keeping spring and adding air to help hold ?

OP
OP
M

Mopar1987

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 6” and I’m going to be doing complete spring replacement in the rear to aid with picking up trailers without playing with a crank wheel. Air out rear, back under then air up. I plan to do almost what Chris did and fabricate some spacers. I’ll let you know how that works when I’m done. I take it your keeping spring and adding air to help hold ?
As of now yes.