Lifted 2wd 4th Gen Pics- Lets see them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
4x4...me too
Bilsteins...me too
Fuel wheels, check, me too...
Nittos,,,ah Nittos...me too
gotta have a light bar offroading...me too
Flowmaster, growl...me too...

:D

Bilsteins...forgot them
Fuel wheels...dont have enough money
Nittos....nope'O
Light bar...for what, I don't off road
flowmaster....and wake up my kids in the morning, no thanks. Wife would hate me.
Excessive lift....nope
Any lift at all....nope
4x4... HELL YES

EDIT: I removed the F word so as to not offend any of the 2wd guys.

Last edited:

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok I'll be serious for a second. We can all take jokes and laugh about it, but the fact is this thread was made to help out the 2wd guys with the thought of lifting or doing some type of offroad style settings to their trucks. We have wasted away on this thread being goofy and it's funny but it takes away from it being a helpful thread. If you go on the Bilstein thread in the lifted section there is little, if any, goofing around and poking at other people. It's a small thread with a lot of good info that can be learned in it. This site doesn't really have anything to help out the 2WD guys and I feel like this thread can and should be the one to help us out. I understand that it's not for everyone but we all have our preferences and there is something out there for everyone. Lets get this thread back on track so we can gain some knowledge here and explore our 2wd setups. There is plenty to be learned for everyone, even the 4wd guys. Now with that being said, 2wd flex pic.

0116161440a_zpsz27zemcx.jpg

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I feel you passive.. If you start a new one. I promise not to poke fun in it.

This thread is looong gone from recovering.

IMO

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Ok I'll be serious for a second. We can all take jokes and laugh about it, but the fact is this thread was made to help out the 2wd guys with the thought of lifting or doing some type of offroad style settings to their trucks. We have wasted away on this thread being goofy and it's funny but it takes away from it being a helpful thread. If you go on the Bilstein thread in the lifted section there is little, if any, goofing around and poking at other people. It's a small thread with a lot of good info that can be learned in it. This site doesn't really have anything to help out the 2WD guys and I feel like this thread can and should be the one to help us out. I understand that it's not for everyone but we all have our preferences and there is something out there for everyone. Lets get this thread back on track so we can gain some knowledge here and explore our 2wd setups. There is plenty to be learned for everyone, even the 4wd guys. Now with that being said, 2wd flex pic.

0116161440a_zpsz27zemcx.jpg

are you stuck in the grass on this one?

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man this thread started out pretty good. And then it went all to hell. I fell sorry for the lifted 2wd guys. Wsutard just needs to go find a corner some where and give up. It's getting a little old now. I like the lifted trucks whether 2 or 4wd. Especially when they are fixed up like pre-runner style trucks.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2012 1500 QC 2x4
Lift: 2.5 spacer with 2500 blistein shocks 1" in rear
wheels: 17x9 XD Addict Falken WildPeak A/T
I'm curious, do you have any coil bucket contact with your setup in the front?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
find-a-meme-300x300.jpeg

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Sooo what you're saying is... You can't back up your own argument?

IMO

I don't have an argument. I just know what I like, I don't have to like what people tell me I should like, or dislike.

The American dream, to be forced into compliance with the wish of the easily irritated or easily offended.

Does lifted 2WD trucks offend you?