LIFTED!!! Pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuthrnRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Man that looks awesome!! The tires seem a bit narrow, maybe just the 12.50 on x12s? Another awesome finishing touch would be to remove steps and do amp steps man that would look good!

808ram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
Did you do it completely by yourself or is having a buddy handy necessary? Plan on doing a 6" myself , the only thing that worries me is the part you drop the diff. And how high do you have to jack up the truck. My truck is already leveled with 33's.

OP
OP
Nick88

Nick88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you do it completely by yourself or is having a buddy handy necessary? Plan on doing a 6" myself , the only thing that worries me is the part you drop the diff. And how high do you have to jack up the truck. My truck is already leveled with 33's.

I used 2 people to remove the diff and 4 to put it back in. I never completely removed the axles from the diff or else I probably could have used 2 to put it back in. Idk how high it was I would say at least a good 2 3 feet off the ground I just maxed the jack stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca