Married Diablosport U7137

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Is there any value in it? I know with the Intune out a lot of people are going with that, but I have a predator left-over that has the data cable that I don't have a use for. I think unlocking is $120. Just looking for thoughts on what to do with it. Again it is VIN locked.

Thanks.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm not sure but I bet one of the guys will know...

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think you can still read and clear DTC's with a married diablo, so I am sure there would be value to it. Just how much is the question..

OP
OP
NWRQC

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Thanks for the replies.
I'll just snap a few pics and post it in the classifieds.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Do you still have the car/truck it was used in? If so turn it back to stock and then the tuner will be unlocked and you could make some more $$

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Do you still have the car/truck it was used in? If so turn it back to stock and then the tuner will be unlocked and you could make some more $$

Was going to say the same thing. Guess the question to ask is if it is his original tuner or if he picked it up from someone else. I wouldnt want to pay for someones vin locked tuner only to have to pay for it to be unlocked as well, specially when you can find unlocked DSP's here and there for the price to get it unlocked.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
True didnt consider it being a second hand tuner that the OP could have recieved locked or is looking to purchase a locked tuner.

OP
OP
NWRQC

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
No I traded the truck in last friday. I wasn't planning on doing the trade that day so I left it as it was when I looked at the new truck. The dealer worked an awesome deal on my new truck if I left it how it was. They had no interest in the tuner, and I have no interest in driving 100 miles to deliver it to them.

Was going to say the same thing. Guess the question to ask is if it is his original tuner or if he picked it up from someone else. I wouldnt want to pay for someones vin locked tuner only to have to pay for it to be unlocked as well, specially when you can find unlocked DSP's here and there for the price to get it unlocked.

I bought the tuner used, ran the tuner on my truck, but wasn't able to return to a stock tune before trading the truck in.

So is it cheaper to have the tuner unlocked if it's only VIN locked?
I bought it, updated it online, loaded the tune on my truck then put the tuner back in it's box and put it away.

Thanks.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
If you are selling it for dirt cheap, and I do mean DIRT CHEAP. Someone will buy it. but a used unlocked one will go for 150-200, so if it costs $100-$150 to mail it in to get it unlocked, you can do he math on how much it should sell for.

Anyway to just send it in and reuse it on the new truck? or is it to new of a truck

OP
OP
NWRQC

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The new truck is a CTD.
They cant unlock it remotely through the data cable? Or is that just for updates?

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Think you need to mail it in, but you can always post on their boards and see what they say

OP
OP
NWRQC

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Cool thanks. I will do that before I post it f/s...if it's even woth it.

WalterG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know this is an old thread (to say the least), but I was wondering if you ever did anything with this device?

OP
OP
NWRQC

NWRQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I know this is an old thread (to say the least), but I was wondering if you ever did anything with this device?

Nope, I just put it in it's box and stored it away in the closet.