Mud Flaps Ya or Na

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clay282

Black Betty had a child... named Betty White
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I actually got the Husky Liners and put them on for a week and then took them off. Even when I put them on I just used the screws because I wasn't sure I liked the look... I prefer the look without them.

I think the neighbors thought I was insane but I took them off the passenger side and parked it in the middle of the street and kept going back and fourth. The deciding factor was my smart a$$ son who said the side with them looked like a pawpaw's truck.

And there they sit in the dining room

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
I actually got the Husky Liners and put them on for a week and then took them off. Even when I put them on I just used the screws because I wasn't sure I liked the look... I prefer the look without them.

I think the neighbors thought I was insane but I took them off the passenger side and parked it in the middle of the street and kept going back and fourth. The deciding factor was my smart a$$ son who said the side with them looked like a pawpaw's truck.

And there they sit in the dining room

wow, i installed mine on Monday and I didnt even notice them today

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
Put husky molded flaps on my 13, took 2 minutes to install each and looks fine, the subtle difference in look makes up for the spray thrown all over side and back of truck and paid around $50 for all 4 and fit was perfect.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I also went with the Weathertech flaps - no drill. I do think the trucks look way better without mudflaps, but I also think they look worse with stone chips. So cause I want my paint to stay as good as I can get it, it was mudflaps for me. I liked Weathertech because they are no drill and not too big, kinda don't even notice them now.

Agree! Yea forgot to mention that they fit nicely, easy to install with no drilling and they’re molded to fit my factory flares so I’m very pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SarOps

SarOps

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I guess whites not good enough for you huh buddy! :Moon:

Hahahahahhaah Naw!!!!! Yours looks sweet! Just that the black one looks like mine, so gives me a better perspective :)

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hahahahahhaah Naw!!!!! Yours looks sweet! Just that the black one looks like mine, so gives me a better perspective :)
Its too late! I am already so hurt:gayfight:

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been happy with mine. They came on the truck when I bought it.

full

Nystagmus

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn CC
Engine
I have been happy with mine. They came on the truck when I bought it.

full

I found some similar to those, but with the Longhorn emblem on them. They were pricey....Like $260 for the set !!!

EE89F874-1A5B-4F11-82C0-5F06009E0A34.png

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have the huskies. Painted them to match my black express.

The don’t sit on the sides like factory does which is better and had protective film. Google paint damage from factory mug guards.

yortnodnarb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the huskies. Painted them to match my black express.

The don’t sit on the sides like factory does which is better and had protective film. Google paint damage from factory mug guards.

I'll second the paint damage from factory flaps. They rubbed clear through to bare metal very quickly, glad I don't have that truck anymore. The ones that sit flat on the wheel well liner are the only way to go.

grizzstang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I found some similar to those, but with the Longhorn emblem on them. They were pricey....Like $260 for the set !!!

View attachment 122312

They are pricey but they are thick rubber and feel pretty stout. They have many styles of name plates for the mud flaps and they can be changed. Mine had chrome ones on it and the dealer switched them out for me.

Here is the company that makes them:

https://www.truckhardware.ca/

David S

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Find some trucker girl mudflaps!

Wiggleroom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
100% getting some husky ones at some point

TopBanana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L CTD
I put factory molded splash guards on EVERY vehicle. They don't stop everything but they make a HUGE difference in the amount crap and chips on your rockers and rear quarters.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I got mine at Pep Boys & then added some aluminum diamond plate on the bottom. I think they look pretty good... even better when the truck isn't so dirty. LOL

mud1.JPG

mud2.JPG