Multi switch fuse location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi all. Back story is a while ago I swapped my oem multi switch for 4th Gen Ram aftermarket oem aux switch panel.
Has worked great since last july but lately its worked sometimes and didnt sometimes. The last week or so like 99% no workie. No lights, push any button(oem or auxiliary) and nothing
Pulled aftermarket and reinstalled oem panel and it doesnt work either now. Searched thru fuse cover list and see no tow/haul, parksense or traction fuses??!!
Any ideas on where to pinpoint where power comes from to feed these switchs?
I do know these are ground switchs also
Thanks in advance for reading thru and to those who answer!!
This switch ....I have oem in the truck now

20180725_091939.jpg

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That doesnt sound normal. Have you contacted 4th gen for help? That where i would start.

I have been considering this swap also

OP
OP
Ramm5.7

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I did, got a never seen that before response!

ramrocker

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Hi all. Back story is a while ago I swapped my oem multi switch for 4th Gen Ram aftermarket oem aux switch panel....Searched thru fuse cover list and see no tow/haul, parksense or traction fuses??!!
Any ideas on where to pinpoint where power comes from to feed these switchs?

Well, now I know what FCA calls it, maybe. Fuse 84
Module-Integrated Center Switch Bank and Switch Bank Upper
Sensors and Switches » Sensors and Switches - Accessories and Optional Equipment » Integrated Accessory Switch Assembly
Instrument Cluster Switch Pod - Description

- Trailer Brake Control Switches
- Air Suspension Switch
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Off Switch
- Tow/Haul Mode Switch
- Heated Seats
- Cooled Seats
- Start/Stop Switch
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Park Assist Off Switch

The switch housing and the push buttons are constructed of molded plastic. Each push button has a smooth finish and is clearly identified with the appropriate text and International Control and Display Symbol icons, See: Application and ID\International Control and Display Symbols (Refer to 00 - Vehicle Data/Vehicle Information/International Vehicle Control and Display Symbols - Description). Several of the push buttons feature Light Emitting Diode (LED) units give the vehicle operator an indication when the function of that switch is currently active.

Four screws secure the switch to the back of the instrument panel center bezel through integral mounting tabs that are molded onto each end of the switch housing. The back of the switch housing has an integral connector receptacle containing terminal pins that connect the switch to the vehicle electrical system through a dedicated take out and connector of the instrument panel wire harness.

Panel lamps dimmer controlled illumination lamps integral to the circuit board within the switch provide back lighting for visibility at night, but these lamps are not serviceable. The individual switches in the instrument panel switch pod cannot be repaired and are not serviced individually. If any component within the switch pod is ineffective or damaged, the entire switch pod must be replaced.

Switch Upper Bank Pinout.gif MODULE-INTEGRATED CENTER STACK SWITCH BANK.gif Instrument Panel, Gauges and Warning Indicators - Message Systems.jpg
http://www.alldatadiy.com/alldatadi...4029068/34853741/92093625/100408227/130912003

OP
OP
Ramm5.7

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well, now I know what FCA calls it, maybe. Fuse 84
Module-Integrated Center Switch Bank and Switch Bank Upper
Sensors and Switches » Sensors and Switches - Accessories and Optional Equipment » Integrated Accessory Switch Assembly
Instrument Cluster Switch Pod - Description

- Trailer Brake Control Switches
- Air Suspension Switch
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Off Switch
- Tow/Haul Mode Switch
- Heated Seats
- Cooled Seats
- Start/Stop Switch
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Park Assist Off Switch

The switch housing and the push buttons are constructed of molded plastic. Each push button has a smooth finish and is clearly identified with the appropriate text and International Control and Display Symbol icons, See: Application and ID\International Control and Display Symbols (Refer to 00 - Vehicle Data/Vehicle Information/International Vehicle Control and Display Symbols - Description). Several of the push buttons feature Light Emitting Diode (LED) units give the vehicle operator an indication when the function of that switch is currently active.

Four screws secure the switch to the back of the instrument panel center bezel through integral mounting tabs that are molded onto each end of the switch housing. The back of the switch housing has an integral connector receptacle containing terminal pins that connect the switch to the vehicle electrical system through a dedicated take out and connector of the instrument panel wire harness.

Panel lamps dimmer controlled illumination lamps integral to the circuit board within the switch provide back lighting for visibility at night, but these lamps are not serviceable. The individual switches in the instrument panel switch pod cannot be repaired and are not serviced individually. If any component within the switch pod is ineffective or damaged, the entire switch pod must be replaced.

View attachment 156442 View attachment 156443 View attachment 156444

Thanks ramrocker!!

OP
OP
Ramm5.7

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No. In the alpha thread I was told this so will see. I dont have pin# yet though to reset rf hub

Screenshot_20190223-153051_Samsung Internet.jpg