my efan thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
So who's next ? I think it was worth every penny so far it cost about $75 total and I know that's a good price for this mod... So who with me....

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So who's next ? I think it was worth every penny so far it cost about $75 total and I know that's a good price for this mod... So who with me....

It is a great mod, glad to hear that it worked out well for you. The best part is how easy it is to do the swap.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Isn't that the truth. The clutch fan removal was pita cause it was stuck like chuck what a ***** it bent the spanner I made instantly so a 2x4 on the ground wit 2 bolts in worked good. Good idea smknram:) and the wiring was ever so painless. And frog if I find I need a bigger relay I found one thanks to weed on eBay for like 10 bux that's fits my controller....I should have done this sooner.... Oh hindsight....

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Makes you wonder why everyone doesn't do this mod since it is so easy and fairly cheap?

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
I know I had a problem finding the fan cause I didn't see the need of buying a new one and our pick n pulls usually have em gone shortly after they get there cause everyone wants em for mods, whether its a ram or mustang they are in popular demand... But its done on my list hmmmm what's next... I think ill save todo my bumpers as donjohns look sick can't wait....

okarche_TA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm curious do you have any wiring diagrams? Where do you hook up your controller? Sorry I'm new to these trucks but give me a ls1 and I can do anything on it!

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
its all real simple man when you buy the controller it comes with one and you hook up a ground a power and one runs to the fan, if you can do stuff on a ls1 than you can do this...all the wries come hooked to the controller

okarche_TA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So ill need a fan from a 3.8L Ford, ties, and that controller u have posted up? How do you set the controller?

Last edited:

fatwombat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi what else??
Good SHIZZILLE!!! I would of cleaned it a lot better lol....

00gt1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is there a write up on this somewhere, conceptually, I understand it, but seeing it step by step would really help.

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
jay where did you find the bigger relay? i have the same controller and shot my relay.. getting ready to put my fan in my new truck and dont want to kill another sh*tty relay

adamh3844

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
Is there a write up on this somewhere, conceptually, I understand it, but seeing it step by step would really help.

Did anyone find out if there was a write up for this and possible links for what and where to find the pieces (relays ect.) Not to knowledgeable on wiring besides speakers.