My New 6" BDS Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Ramhergood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I got the stocks and the grille. Going to start installing here soon. I'll get some updated pics upload after.

OP
OP
R

Ramhergood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I finally got the shocks in and my height is now 45 5/8 on the rear and 45 1/4 front driver side 45 5/8 on passenger side. Not sure if this is something to worry about or not. I can say I never wanna do the shocks again.

EWC88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Truck looks niceeeeee! I want to lift mine badly but not sure on what lift to get, what made you get the BDS?

OP
OP
R

Ramhergood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck looks niceeeeee! I want to lift mine badly but not sure on what lift to get, what made you get the BDS?

they have a great warranty and it was the only brand the 4x4 shop installs. I'm glad that it was the only brand tho cause I may have ended up getting some cheap pos.

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Wow, what a difference!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Chris_2914

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey man how easy was it to get out the wheel bearings with out damaging them and ball joints or did u buy new ones? Cause I know the 4" I wanna get has new knuckles and I just wanna make sure because after the lift I don't think I can tak the hit to buy new wheel bearings and ball joints cause I can't get the old ones out. I work at a shop so I do have a press

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Ramhergood

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey man how easy was it to get out the wheel bearings with out damaging them and ball joints or did u buy new ones? Cause I know the 4" I wanna get has new knuckles and I just wanna make sure because after the lift I don't think I can tak the hit to buy new wheel bearings and ball joints cause I can't get the old ones out. I work at a shop so I do have a press

Sorry man I had mine installed at a local 4x4 shop

Chris_2914

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn alright thanks anyway