My New epic Ram!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

freefallin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
bad ass truck brotha! Care to share the dealer info?

Edit: Disregard. Found the dealer.

Last edited:

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great looking truck!!
Congrats and enjoy.

GreenClassic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have Mopar side steps, but I wish I had gone for amp power instead. Maybe someday...

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
There is a rebel that looks identical on the other side of the city. Same color and pinstriping.

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Now that you have a beautiful truck with zero swirls in the clear coat, what brand of detailing product will you use?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
yillbs

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Now that you have a beautiful truck with zero swirls in the clear coat, what brand of detailing product will you use?

Black is a pita, I have a black yamaha r6, and a flatte grey yamaha r6, both of which i managed to keep swirl free.

I'll use Chemical guys Optical grade extreme compound, and chemical guys scratch and swirl remover every second wash, even if it doesn't need it.

then chemical guys butter wet wax for the pretty shine :)

Followed up with mothers back to black on all the black trim peces, and plastic on the outside of the truck :)

This combo works wonders on my durango, 3 years old, 15k miles, not a swirl to be seen!

Reactions: SyN

bhonshell37

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Black is a pita, I have a black yamaha r6, and a flatte grey yamaha r6, both of which i managed to keep swirl free.

I'll use Chemical guys Optical grade extreme compound, and chemical guys scratch and swirl remover every second wash, even if it doesn't need it.

then chemical guys butter wet wax for the pretty shine :)

Followed up with mothers back to black on all the black trim peces, and plastic on the outside of the truck :)

This combo works wonders on my durango, 3 years old, 15k miles, not a swirl to be seen!
Where do you purchase your products? Do you use a daul action polisher?

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
Outstanding Looking Ram! Almost identical to mine except for the Lift/Wheel-Tire package!
I got screwed on my price then! I payed 41K. But didn't have to pay Tag/Title or Tax.

Left my chrome-->Don't like being like everyone else! Let alone Looking like everyone else!

Beautiful Ram! She is a beauty! :happy107: :favorites13:

I do have future plans on a Level Kit/Fender flares then run 305/55R20 on 20x10 Wheels. Yes Sir! Those 305s are not cheap either!

Last edited:
OP
OP
yillbs

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where do you purchase your products? Do you use a daul action polisher?

I used to get it directly from them, but i started going through amazon. I set up a recurring subscription and it gets me another 10% off. so they just get delivered every 3 months.

I don't use anything outside of what i listed in my last post, i use the wet butter waxing, no polishing.

OP
OP
yillbs

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Outstanding Looking Ram! Almost identical to mine except for the Lift/Wheel-Tire package!
I got screwed on my price then! I payed 41K. But didn't have to pay Tag/Title or Tax.

Left my chrome-->Don't like being like everyone else! Let alone Looking like everyone else!

Beautiful Ram! She is a beauty! :happy107: :favorites13:

I do have future plans on a Level Kit/Fender flares then run 305/55R20 on 20x10 Wheels.

Ordered my flares, and grille. Did you buy yours with a lift / rims / tires from the dealer? Or, did you do it after you purchased it. Mine was 39k with the full suspension lift, wheels, tires, running boards, etc. :naughty:

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
Mine was 100% stock when I drove her home. No lift or aftermarket wheels/tires. With 2 young ones just starting college I had a budget to follow. At that time David Stanley had zero of these lifted custom trucks on the lot. Now they always keep at least 2.

With 1 about to graduate I begun to make some future plans. I actually do not have too many exterior future mods planned...Besides the ones I listed above. There are getting to be so many of these dealer customized trucks on the road now it's tough to have one that looks different. I will probably be the only one around with 20 x 10 chrome wheels to match the bumpers. At least I hope so. I just might even as go so far as purchasing OWL all terrain tires to mount on those Chrome 20x10s! Other then the Door Handles/Bumpers/Wheels --->Nothing else will be Chrome.
Will also upgrade to these but that's about it!

https://www.suspensionconnection.co...am-1500.html?gclid=CMv9rpbO9tACFdSLswoduNAAbA

My Son keeps insisting that he is going to upgrade my POS Quad style headlights with either LEDs or HIDs @ 52 my eyes are not getting any better.

Just never have been a Follower! Always like being different/Thinking Way Outside that Small Box that many are trapped in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
yillbs

yillbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mine was 100% stock when I drove her home. No lift or aftermarket wheels/tires. With 2 young ones just starting college I had a budget to follow. At that time David Stanley had zero of these lifted custom trucks on the lot. Now they always keep at least 2.

With 1 about to graduate I begun to make some future plans. I actually do not have too many exterior future mods planned...Besides the ones I listed above. There are getting to be so many of these dealer customized trucks on the road now it's tough to have one that looks different. I will probably be the only one around with 20 x 10 chrome wheels to match the bumpers. At least I hope so. I just might even as go so far as purchasing OWL all terrain tires to mount on those Chrome 20x10s! Other then the Door Handles/Bumpers/Wheels --->Nothing else will be Chrome.
Will also upgrade to these but that's about it!

https://www.suspensionconnection.co...am-1500.html?gclid=CMv9rpbO9tACFdSLswoduNAAbA

My Son keeps insisting that he is going to upgrade my POS Quad style headlights with either LEDs or HIDs @ 52 my eyes are not getting any better.

Just never have been a Follower! Always like being different/Thinking Way Outside that Small Box that many are trapped in.

Couldn't agree more. I'm in south Texas, everyone has a truck, most are lifted , and most are old. I wanted the lift from the dealer because I could negotiate the cost. If I did it outside of the dealer I would have cheaped out. Now I've got 13k worth of suspension / tires / wheels / boards and I didn't pay a dime , I would have paid 35-39 for the truck with or without it . Good luck!