My NEW JBA UCA's!!! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
I finally have the JBA upper control arms on my truck and couldn't be happier! Not only do they look amazing but they also come with a lifetime warranty against defects and a 1 year warranty for ball joints and bushings. The ball joints have a greater range of articulation than stock and are FAR stronger. They are designed for a 1-4" lift if I'm not mistaken. I have a 2.8" level currently with Bilstein 5100's but will at some point be upgrading to either Fox or Kings set at 2".

My truck now also has a 3" body lift for added tire clearance and cool looks. ;) I love the powder coated red finish that matches perfectly with my new red calipers on the Powerstop brakes! PXL_20201022_134153576.jpg

PXL_20201022_134220826.jpg

PXL_20201105_215824308.jpg

PXL_20201106_161012100.jpg

PXL_20201106_163343058 (1).jpg

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I finally have the JBA upper control arms on my truck and couldn't be happier! Not only do they look amazing but they also come with a lifetime warranty against defects and a 1 year warranty for ball joints and bushings. The ball joints have a greater range of articulation than stock and are FAR stronger. They are designed for a 1-4" lift if I'm not mistaken. I have a 2.8" level currently with Bilstein 5100's but will at some point be upgrading to either Fox or Kings set at 2".

My truck now also has a 3" body lift for added tire clearance and cool looks. ;) I love the powder coated red finish that matches perfectly with my new red calipers on the Powerstop brakes! View attachment 227448

View attachment 227449

View attachment 227450

View attachment 227451

View attachment 227452

Truck looks great. I’ve been keeping an eye on these UCAs for my Rebel (happens to be same color red as UCAs).

If u don’t mine me asking, which 3” body lift did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BellevilleRam

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
Truck looks great. I’ve been keeping an eye on these UCAs for my Rebel (happens to be same color red as UCAs).

If u don’t mine me asking, which 3” body lift did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My body lift is a Daystar DSTPA60203.

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Little to no comparison in ball joint and uni-ball movement comparison with ALL other manufacturers.
Need a replacement ball joint? Go to nearly any auto parts store. It may not be as good as the JBA ball joint, but would get you up and running quick.
Compensates for lift/level of truck when you align.
Made in U.S.A.
Bushings do not squeak.

I’m curious what people dislike about them, and why they buy others! Both more expensive and cheaper.

Last edited:

Litos

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey Belleville, nice UCA's !!!

did you get those for any specific reason, or did you get them just to get them?

were you experiencing any shaking/shimmying with the stock UCA's ??

OP
OP
BellevilleRam

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
Hey Belleville, nice UCA's !!!

did you get those for any specific reason, or did you get them just to get them?

were you experiencing any shaking/shimmying with the stock UCA's ??
I mostly got them for peace of mind. I had seen some videos of stock UCA’s breaking and I run 35” tires now and plan to run 37’s so I bought these with that in mind. Plus they look amazing! ;)

Litos

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I mostly got them for peace of mind. I had seen some videos of stock UCA’s breaking and I run 35” tires now and plan to run 37’s so I bought these with that in mind. Plus they look amazing! ;)
Ok, so "preventative maintenance", as you had no existing issues with the stock UCA's - cool

OP
OP
BellevilleRam

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
Ok, so "preventative maintenance", as you had no existing issues with the stock UCA's - cool
Exactly. I don't think I'd have issues with the current Bilstein set up but once I switch to the Carli tuned Fox set up, the UCA's would need to be upgraded. These particular UCA's also allow for more down travel and have better clearance than some others.

Litos

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Exactly. I don't think I'd have issues with the current Bilstein set up but once I switch to the Carli tuned Fox set up, the UCA's would need to be upgraded. These particular UCA's also allow for more down travel and have better clearance than some others.
I just did a tiny bit of research and I see that I wouldn't be able to use the JBA UCA's because of the Maxtrac 4.5" Spindle I got (booooo !!!)

chris52010trx4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

My truck now also has a 3" body lift for added tire clearance and cool looks. ;) I love the powder coated red finish that matches perfectly with my new red calipers on the Powerstop brakes! View attachment 227448

View attachment 227449

View attachment 227450

View attachment 227451

View attachment 227452
Seeing your from canada did you order direct from there site? I'm in the sault so was curious

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BellevilleRam

BellevilleRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemI 5.7
I'm really not sure how long it took. Don't think it was a crazy long wait but I'd been ordering a bunch of other parts during that same time frame and some took a while longer due to Covid delays. Sorry that wasn't really helpful!