need a little bit of help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olbaid_83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
so im looking into doing a few basic mods to my truck. i have the 02 qc with 5.9L (gas not cummins) i want to do a magnaflow exhaust (probably duals out the back but not sure just yet) a cai (havent decided on brand yet volant, k&n, airaid) possibly a tb spacer and a programmer. my problem is with the programmer....i dont want to spend 1000 on one but i do want an in cab monitor like the edge juice.
Edge Juice, Edge Juice With Attitude Monitor, Edge Juice CS & CTS Chip - Videos, Installations & Reviews

id like to stay in the 300 or less range and it seems that superchips has a good reputation but doesnt have an in cab monitor. does anyone have any suggestions? also any input on those mods would be great. i havent heard anything positive from the flowmaster exhausts so i decided to spend the extra 100 to go magnaflow...may even swap to a magnaflow cat as well. also can anyone explain how the tb spacer increases performance?

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Everything sounds good but the TB spacer ... Wast of money ..