New headlights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got my black headlights today. Got them on Amazon for about 85 bucks. Planning to put them in tomorrow. Will put pics up tomorrow when I get them in.
Here's the link if you want some for yourself!
http://www.amazon.com/Dodge-Black-Diamond-Front-Lights/dp/B007T1JYF0/ref=pd_sbs_auto_2

u4ere2e2.jpg

8a4atute.jpg

Last edited:

Cantpick23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love em, cant wait to see the installed pics!

OP
OP
PCA4208

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man I hope.. Cool thing is that they already heave brand new bulbs in them. I think I'm also going to be putting some new bulbs in my fogs tomorrow along with the install.

S2kiHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Very nice! I had those same lights without the orange reflector on my old 05.

inktoxicated

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
how is the qaulity of these lights i bought same thing for the 08 waiting for shipment. i heard u should silicone the seam just in case.

OP
OP
PCA4208

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think they're pretty good. The only thing I disliked is that the little snap tabs broke with, well pretty hard, force. But just a small setback. I'm still keeping my stock ones just incase something happens.

inktoxicated

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i got mine in the mail today they were packaged nicely and they look good. not sure what u mean with snap tabs. mine had some white plastic cap lookn things on the gold nubs that push into the truck body. i musta been high because i cut the things off. i thought it was a shipping peice so the nub didnt get broke lol. the truck already had the stock ones in the body still so i used those. suprisingly for a china made headlight they fit perfect. im going to take them back out tho and seal around the lense with sealant just in case. was way to cold to **** with it today. just wanted to get them in. i dont know bout u but the screw/bolt thats attached to the light in the fender well was rusted out and had to unthread the whole screw from the headlight then break it in half to get it out. other then that pretty smooth.btw my passanger side fog light is all ****** dark it looks smoked but its not. have to get a new one

Attachments

• blacled2.jpg
    blacled2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 29
  • blacked1.jpg
    blacked1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 40
  • blacked.jpg
    blacked.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 45