NIB BT catch cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

02 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 NSRT-4
Engine
2.4L Turbo
as long as its the external PCV valve setup, yes it will work. mine is not a hemi and i was planning on installing it

rwalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
as long as its the external PCV valve setup, yes it will work. mine is not a hemi and i was planning on installing it

Have you figured out a mounting solution on a 4.7? I haven't seen any posts on one

OP
OP

02 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 NSRT-4
Engine
2.4L Turbo
yep. i just havent had time to install it and take pics. if work allows, i should be getting to it by friday-ish...

thread update, one sold for the asking price. thanks UNBROKEN

rwalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
yep. i just havent had time to install it and take pics. if work allows, i should be getting to it by friday-ish...

thread update, one sold for the asking price. thanks UNBROKEN

Sounds good, I'm very interested to see how it works out

OP
OP

02 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 NSRT-4
Engine
2.4L Turbo
not a problem. i figured it would be a good idea for the 4.7 guys, or anyone that doesnt have the HEMI. it can be done on any car, truck SUV, ETC, ETC. maybe when i get my car fixed and install one on it down the line i post that up as well

redram2007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome, I know last time we talked you mentioned to do a postal mo and that was the only thing stopping me. I have to get to bed now, gotta work on saturday :mad:. But I should be able to send it tom after work. If you could please pm me your PayPal info.

Thanks,
Derrick

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
One sold...money sent

redram2007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So on my 4.7 the pcv valve is in the driver side head and it goes straight to the intake manifold behind the tb and is connected with a hard plastic tube(about 1' long). There is a rubber hose coming from the passenger side valve cover into my cold air intake. My guess is I need to fab up some hose from the pcv to the IM in order to put a catch can in. How is the 4th gen hemi setup?

NGin402

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 1500 SLT Quad Cab
Engine
4.7L SOHC
So on my 4.7 the pcv valve is in the driver side head and it goes straight to the intake manifold behind the tb and is connected with a hard plastic tube(about 1' long). There is a rubber hose coming from the passenger side valve cover into my cold air intake. My guess is I need to fab up some hose from the pcv to the IM in order to put a catch can in. How is the 4th gen hemi setup?

Good info. Did the hose that came with the can work for you? I didn't have time to install mine this weekend. Just hoping the most complicated part is finding a good place over there to mount it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.