Nitro Gear & Axle, my experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick Harte

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hi All
I'm going to try to keep it as brief as possible. I placed it here since it has to do with parts, availability of parts and customer service.
If you have any further questions for me after reading this please post them. I have all the supporting documentation to back up my story.
My goal for this post is to simply illustrate my experience so that hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else.
I placed an order with Nitro Gear & Axle over a year ago for differential parts totalling $2,810.10. After waiting more than 2 months with only a few of the items delivered I became frustrated, cancelled the order and was issued RMA's to return the items I received. Fast forward to today and I have yet to receive a refund from Nitro Gear & Axle. I have called them repeatedly with no resolution. Nitro's manager, Dallas Davis refused to even take my call. I placed a complaint with the BBB and over a month ago, they asked Nitro if they would be willing to mediate a resolution with me, Nitro didn't reply to the request.
This has been my experience with Nitro Gear & Axle. If you've had a good experience with them I'm really happy for you.
Please spend your hard earned money any way you want to, I'm not here to suggest otherwise. I on the other hand will never give another cent of my money to any of the Daystar Products companies which I've listed below in no particular order. I'm done!

DPI Off-road
HCR Racing
Performance Accessories
Voodoo Off-road
Leveling Solutions
MCE Fenders
Tuff Country
Nitro Gear & Axle
Toytec Lifts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads