North West Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Auggie1956

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Diesel
Hey everybody. I'm pretty much a Dodge truck driver since 1978. Since then I have had four, and presently drive a 2001 extended cab 5.9 V8. I picked this one up off ebay three years ago with 28k on it. She still looks and drives great. My employer has four diesel Rams, which anybody and everyone here has jerry rigged anything from the exhaust to the electronics. So you guessed it, I'm here looking for information, and will post input when ever I can. BTW: I have a project in my backyard shop, that's a 56' Belair two door sedan, that was bought by a cousin new. I inherited it when he died in 1987. So far I have much to do on it. Picked up a Chevy LT1 engine and trans out of a 94' Caprice. A 70' Dodge 8 3/4 rear axle, which is only second to the Ford nine inch in strength. When done she will be a "resto-mod." Which means a stock looking vintage car, updated with modern drive train and accessories. One day I hope to take her on the "Hot Rod Power Tour," that starts in Pontiac Michigan, and ends in Arizona.

JAMMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome, I saw Ohio and had to chime in. Used to live in Pontiac also, strange. Plenty of info in these pages!

OP
OP
Auggie1956

Auggie1956

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Diesel
Thanks everyone and an early Merry Christmas to you.

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thanks for joining, it's great to have you here.

Tony:head3: