Not to stir the pot to much

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coleflo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I do not send tunes that will can we harm to a vehicle. They are completely safe.

Hemifever has in private messages to customers or potential customers said I was using Whitelightings tunes.

Seans hate for Whitelighting came out on me for some reason.

Dave or Whitelighting shares a license with me and another tuner. We do not share work. And I have since not answered his calls as he wants my tunes...

Also why he called me a tune theif cause Dave has written trans tunes on Seans engine tuned trucks. But Dave has evidence that Seans latest trans tunes are a copy of one of his.

Truth hurts!

So, without going in to too much detail, how do you achieve higher performance gains without a more aggressive tune?

This is not a rhetorical question, btw.

Last edited:

coleflo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thanks for the replies, Jay.

You're going through the same trials and tribulations as most upstart businesses.

You just need to tweak your approach as well as you tweak your tunes. You'll achieve that with experience.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I love how Jay complains about people spreading untrue stories about him, yet he talks **** about Sean ALL THE TIME.

That is SO unprofessional.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Also I've seen some blatant lies here. Your tunes have more tables Jay? ********. Prove it.

coleflo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well relax, then.

The truth will come out in your's and your competition's product over time.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Lol you come in and say not to trust sean, yet expect us to trust you. What a hypocrite.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Jay, until you actually back your claims up, I'm gonna call your ******** everywhere you go. I'm tired of it. Back it up or shut up.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
You claim your tunes are better by comparing them to sean tunes. But dean's tunes are months old and Diablo has released multiple updates since then.

That's why your PMs were disabled. Because you went around and were contacting seans customers and offering free tunes.

Of course you're gonna make more power than a tune that was done months earlier without the updates you had.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
And I want you to provide references for EVERY SINGLE person you involve in one of your claims. Like customers of yours that have had stuff blow up with seans tunes.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
.... Really?

I asked you to ask Sean to do that. Waiting...
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but you're the one making the claims in this thread, not him.

You need to provide the evidence to support your claims. I'm not going to trust someone as unprofessional as you. You go around and badmouth people, then freak out when they do the same to you. That makes you a hypocrite as well.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Because I don't know of any tuner that has on the 4th gens.

oIhyIG.png
Oh, so your ignorance is now fact?

I'm sorry, when did you get the chance to look over Sean's shoulder and see what he has? Or every other tuner in the US for that matter?

You made the claim you had the most tables. Stating your ignorance and saying you aren't aware of anyone better is a ******** claim. You don't even know what anyone else has. How could you? You don't have access to any of their stuff.

Yet another example of the crap you pull Jay.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
My tunes have more tables adjusted then any other tuner. Why because it's custom!

I know of a lot of other tuners. I'd love to see the screen shots you have of what tables they have access to.

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Might interest some to know that I started tuning because of the incompetence of Seans tuning and Stus on my personal truck years ago.
You just can't stop lobbing grenades, can you? The more incendiary the remark, the more unprofessional you appear. There's more to having a business than knowing how to do the technical stuff.

I get angered due to the ******** that had been put on me.
And I'm sure that's how other tuners feel about you. Stop talking ****, and you'll have no more **** talked about you. Continue, and the cycle continues. Someone has to be the bigger man, and so far it hasn't been you.

I know how to run a business but this is a forum where the truth is often smothered under marketing. My competitor stabed me in the back to try and shut me out. Matt covers his ass and it infuriates me.

Why did Sean do this, because I'm a threat to his monopoly he and Matt had.
Unless you can prove this, it's best to stop saying it. Unproven allegations are called libel or slander, depending on the media used to air them. You have a constitutional freedom of speech, and those injured by your speech have a constitutional right to sue you for damage to their reputations.

Plus, it just adds to the unprofessional vibe I mentioned earlier.

What I have said is truth. He is spreading lies about me.
Everybody claims they speak the truth. Sometimes, those on both sides are right because truth can depend on perspective. Other times, mistakes can lead to someone thinking they speak the truth, when they are either simply mistaken or don't have the whole story.

Either way, you're unpersuasive about truth without proof, especially when the accusations flow like wine.

And once again, this looks unprofessional and turns off potential customers. (Hint hint, I'll be in the market for a tune sometime in the next several months, and while I haven't picked a vendor, it ain't gonna be you. Certainly not with this attitude.)

The tables home skillet. Get with the program...
And Dubstep is absolutely right: you made the allegations about tables, you prove it. Put your money where your mouth is. Alienating so many with boastful unbacked claims and accusations about other tuners makes it harder to find anyone who will do you a favor.

In short, stop talking about the other guy, say what you can prove about your own product, and prove what you say. Court potential customers instead of insulting or rebuffing them, and you will have more potentials turn into actuals.

Playing the poor "I've been abused" guy doesn't play well as a business owner. It makes one sound not like a pro, but like a whiner. Or a huckster.

Is any of this sinking in? The thread is nothing but a puddle of horse paste by now, and you're the one continuing to wield the crowbar. Please drop it and walk away from the conversation.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Ask him, I'm innovative in this area because I talk to tuners all over the country.

Jay
Blah, blah, blah. You brag and brag, yet have no evidence. I call ******** again.

Until you can show me that you have more table than every other tuner, I call ********, because that's what it is.

You don't even know what everyone else has, yet you say you have more. That's a claim with nothing to back it up.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The tables I adjust not access to... Sheesh...

Keep up please.
Again, how do you know what they adjust and don't adjust? Get some proof.

Furthermore, there are A LOT of parameters that do absolutely nothing in tuning softwares. So just because you adjust them doesn't mean ****.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Your a idiot...

lol
You're*

Also, I love how you expect people to respect you, yet you resort to grade school insults.

No wonder the mods don't like you. They actually run a business with professionalism.