Not to stir the pot to much

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thankee. :D

If you're talking to me, you should know that it's "you're" and "an".

And as for the content, I think I made clear how I feel about your little rants without indulging in insults.
****, I caught the you're but missed the an. Hahaha.

GreenClassic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You're*

Also, I love how you expect people to respect you, yet you resort to grade school insults.

No wonder the mods don't like you. They actually run a business with professionalism.

It's actually *You're *an idiot. In a simple 3 word sentence calling somebody an idiot, he got two of the words wrong. I can't help but appreciate the humor in that.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
It's actually *You're *an idiot. In a simple 3 word sentence calling somebody an idiot, he got two of the words wrong. I can't help but appreciate the humor in that.
Yep, missed the an. Saw the you're and jumped on it too quickly.

But yes, 1/3 on kindergarten spelling while throwing a kindergarten insult really characterizes Jay well.

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
I wasn't referring to you.

I'm on my cell and tired. Could care less about Grammer.

I wasn't referring to you.

I'm on my cell and tired. Could care less about Grammer.

Wasn't talking to you.

I'm tired and on my cell... Could care less about Grammer.

Ooooo...the elusive triple-post.

And it's spelled "grammar". Your problem isn't grammar, it's spelling.

And attitude.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
My cell is acting up.
Hope your computer doesn't do that when you're tuning hahahaha.

Edit: this is a joke about Jay making excuses for his poor spelling and triple post. He would probably say his laptop was acting up if his tune did something incorrect as well.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Lol I'm typing on my phone half asleep who cares. It's been a long day.
Well if I were paying for your services, I would care very much how careful you were when typing. Fortunately, I'm not your customer.

It could easily mean the difference between the correct value in a table and an incorrect one.

Good to see you're so practiced at getting things right.

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Lol I'm typing on my phone half asleep who cares. It's been a long day.
Then it sounds like it's time to stop posting for the night. I really encourage you to go back and read my long post. Your own words are hurting your business, as well as your credibility here, whether you realize it or not.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I am sorry I rekindled the fire...

Edit: No, I'm not, lol!
Lol don't be.

Truth be told, I'm surprised Jay is still here. If he were smart he would have gotten out of this thread awhile back. He's only hurting his own reputation at this point.

OP
OP
J

jstacey8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
[ QUOTE=jstacey8;1044922]What about cv shafts and are the diff mounting holes the same and I've asked Matt a few times but no response guess he dosent want my money haha

Are you talking about the front diff or the rear diff?

Front diff
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
J

jstacey8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I know how we can settle this. I'll get a hemifever tune and a Greene tune and I'll do 3 runs of each 0-60 and 1/8 mile and avrage the three run time and what ever one is the fastest and most consistent wins. Sound fair to everyone? Hell I'll even take pictures of the time and tuner and you all can do the math for your self sound fair?

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
I know how we can settle this. I'll get a hemifever tune and a Greene tune and I'll do 3 runs of each 0-60 and 1/8 mile and avrage the three run time and what ever one is the fastest and most consistent wins. Sound fair to everyone? Hell I'll even take pictures of the time and tuner and you all can do the math for your self sound fair?

You obviously dont read. Ive already done this at the track.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
You obviously dont read. Ive already done this at the track.

Sorry to say, but I'd trust someone else on this one over you. You've made your feeling about Sean pretty clear and it doesn't give me the warm fuzzy feeling of it being an objective comparison. Also, a test population of 1 is not a reliable way to compare data; the larger the test population across a larger geographical area, the more accurate the results will be. Why have we determined that the Vararam is the best performing intake? Because we had more than a dozen different people compare it to the S&B and others years ago in back to back comparisons at strips all over North America.

If you REALLY wanted to support Jay's tunes then you should be encouraging people to get both tunes and do the comparison themselves, unless you have such a hate on for Sean that you don't want him to profit at all, which would again question your objectivity.

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
Sorry to say, but I'd trust someone else on this one over you. You've made your feeling about Sean pretty clear and it doesn't give me the warm fuzzy feeling of it being an objective comparison. Also, a test population of 1 is not a reliable way to compare data; the larger the test population across a larger geographical area, the more accurate the results will be. Why have we determined that the Vararam is the best performing intake? Because we had more than a dozen different people compare it to the S&B and others years ago in back to back comparisons at strips all over North America.

If you REALLY wanted to support Jay's tunes then you should be encouraging people to get both tunes and do the comparison themselves, unless you have such a hate on for Sean that you don't want him to profit at all, which would again question your objectivity.

I never said i didn't encourage that. The other guy that is testing both was there when i loaded both tunes and ran them down the track. That was the best of the day with seans. The best i did with jays that day was 14.03@99.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
This whole arguement is ******** to me because i could care less whos tune any of you use. Who you use doesnt do me any good. Like it was said, geographical variations cant prove any tune is faster than the other. Except when you can compare both back to back. These trucks at atco running mid 12s are at the perfect geograhical location regardless of the tune.

OP
OP
J

jstacey8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I get that you did it but did you run them more then once And avrage them out? I don't want a tune that's good for one run I want one that will always have a good run and be consistent

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7
I get that you did it but did you run them more then once And avrage them out? I don't want a tune that's good for one run I want one that will always have a good run and be consistent

Yes i did but i always throw away all time slipcs except the fastest ones. I ran 14.0x everytime on jays tune. Seans ran mostly 14.3x. The trap speed proves the power difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500