odometer information relayed to moparconnect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So uconnect does indeed relay the mileage to moparconnect dot com.

Originally when I first bought my Ram back in July of last year, I noticed the trucks odometer miles were visible on the maintenance section of moparowner, didnt think much of it, as it rarely updated. Today, after about 7 months of not logging into moparownerconnect.com I noticed the mileage is exactly what is showing on my truck. Interesting tidbit I thought Id share.:crazy:

Funny thing is the moparconnect website states..." Mileage above is based on your last service visit according to our records. Click on the mileage below to update based on your most recent use"

However, my vehicle has never been to any store since I bought it.

Last edited:

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Interesting. My 430N doesn't update mileage, but I get my oil changes at the stealership and they clearly report back to FCA.

Makin-Chips

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1500 Lonestar Hemi 5.7 CC 4X4
Uconnect has been updating mine around the 20th of each month and sending vehicle health reports also. I registered for the service, got the complimentary 6 months, and let it expire. It still updates though. I do log in to the ram owners center online when I service things myself and keep a record of it there. I bet they will use that somewhat, even though it says its not monitored. My opinion only!

OP
OP
Limeybastard

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Uconnect has been updating mine around the 20th of each month and sending vehicle health reports also. I registered for the service, got the complimentary 6 months, and let it expire. It still updates though. I do log in to the ram owners center online when I service things myself and keep a record of it there. I bet they will use that somewhat, even though it says its not monitored. My opinion only!
Of course they'll use that. I service my own truck, I just keep receipts and document stating miles service and what I've done.

Sent from my LG-H901