Oem camera to aftermarket radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarlosM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I recently installed this aftermarket radio, it was an easy install eventho I’ve never installed one. The issue im having is the back up camera is not working, im trying to figure out what I need to do to get it to work. There is a yellow plug that it’s labeled camera but I believe the oem camera is wired into the main power switch, is there some I can splice or an adapter that would work? This is on a 2017 ram 1500. IMG_2240.png

BlackSanta76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I recently installed this aftermarket radio, it was an easy install eventho I’ve never installed one. The issue im having is the back up camera is not working, im trying to figure out what I need to do to get it to work. There is a yellow plug that it’s labeled camera but I believe the oem camera is wired into the main power switch, is there some I can splice or an adapter that would work? This is on a 2017 ram 1500. View attachment 525669
I order the same radio. Were you able to find out how to get the oem camera to work? Thanks in advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357