OMG!! Tires, Promise, not the usual which one ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Different Drummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
Absolutely, but I don’t think anyone is talking about putting slicks on the front.
As well as doing any hardcore stuff. Low speed on low difficulty rated terrain would be the order of the day. If I was going to do anything serious as I have done in the past I would outfit the appropriate vehicle with the proper equipment for the task.

Jendsley06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A little late to the game maybe, but I just had the Conti terrain contact at's put on my '18 4x4 a few weeks ago, and have the terrain contact ht's on the Yukon XL. Different vehicles yes, but both do extremely well on the highway. Haven't done anything off road to speak of and likely won't, but the AT's are probably just as quiet as the original Bridgestones it came with. And the at's on the Yukon are equally quiet for what it's worth. Got mine from tire rack and I love the tools they have for comparison, etc. My 2c worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ftank