OPT7 FluxBeam LED H11 bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
PM me for a 10% off code for the opt7 website aswell.

Sent from hell via TapATalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Ah, thanks! I thought they were the X's. Jeez, you just saved me big time.
No problem man... I'd hate to see you get the old gen 1 bulb and be like wtf why does mine look so different then his lol...

If you have any install questions feel free to reply here or PM me.

Also, it says some vehicles don't need the ECM Capacitors that are included. Our trucks do. Just simply add them into the wiring. All of the wiring and driver box and capacitors fit into the Quad housing. Just take your time and maneuver it around until it all Fits inside and the dust cap closes. It may take you a try or 2 to figure out which piece goes to which side so it fits but trust me it all fits.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
PM sent! .... or maybe im tarded and it was a vm....... I sent you a message!
Lol I do not have a message from you.

Either way here is the Opt-7.com 10% off code: B452B6441C27461

I'm not sure if it still works or not. The last time I used it was around December 19th.

If you Order The Bulbs On eBay And buy 2 pairs, you get 10% off. Buy one set for your low beams and one set for your Fog lights!

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If the 10% off promo code doesn't work on Opt-7.com here is a 5% off promo code they emailed me; RE3I4918FM

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
BTW I only posted the promo codes because Swine already sold his Opt7 bulbs. Otherwise I would not have posted them here, as it would have possibly impacted his sale.

Ed loves guns

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

I'm not sure if it still works or not. The last time I used it was around December 19th.

If you Order The Bulbs On eBay And buy 2 pairs, you get 10% off. Buy one set for your low beams and one set for your Fog lights!

Well looks like im tarded after all. Thanks for the info! Ill be getting the lows and fogs together, not sure when ill get the highs. I think ill most likely hook up a light bar next.

Ed loves guns

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

BTW I only posted the promo codes because Swine already sold his Opt7 bulbs. Otherwise I would not have posted them here, as it would have possibly impacted his sale.

Yea I think I saw that eariler....

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well looks like im tarded after all. Thanks for the info! Ill be getting the lows and fogs together, not sure when ill get the highs. I think ill most likely hook up a light bar next.
I do not think the highs will fit inside the Quad housing and still be able to close the dust cap. Even though the low is an h11 and the high is a 9005 I did not try to see if everything "fit" loosely with the dust cap so I can not say for certain if the opt7 bulbs fit the high beam or not.

Ed loves guns

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do not think the highs will fit inside the Quad housing and still be able to close the dust cap. Even though the low is an h11 and the high is a 9005 I did not try to see if everything "fit" loosely with the dust cap so I can not say for certain if the opt7 bulbs fit the high beam or not.

I read that here somewhere. Most likely from you, oh and just in case it hasn't been mentioned thanks for all the write up, pics, and info you have provided for these lights and head lights in general. I'm sure I had at least 3 of your posts pulled up at the same time while trying to decide which route to go.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I read that here somewhere. Most likely from you, oh and just in case it hasn't been mentioned thanks for all the write up, pics, and info you have provided for these lights and head lights in general. I'm sure I had at least 3 of your posts pulled up at the same time while trying to decide which route to go.
Yea I've been all over with headlights. First was with the quads... now I'm moving onto the projectors lol. I'll be having a MASSIVE DIY on how to bake open tyc projectors, properly paint them, how to wire up the Diode Dynamics Switchback LED Boards, Diode Dynamics Switchback Halos/C-Bars and how to retrofit the FX-R projector into the stock projectors spot. That post won't appear for a month or two but I will eventually get all the parts gathered and document the process along the way. The tyc's are already on their way.

Trykonkid11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I received the lights on Monday and installed them today. They are awesome! Swine is a top notch seller and great to do business with. He responded to my one question quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I received the lights on Monday and installed them today. They are awesome! Swine is a top notch seller and great to do business with. He responded to my one question quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yea these bulbs are seriously bad ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.