PCM plug connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steven p

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I recently bought a jet performance power control modular stage 1 and I have four connectors on my PCM which one do I plug the jet performance modular into?

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Do yourself a favor and throw that piece of junk in the garbage. That is known as a, "piggy back" tuner. All claims that those guys made all those years ago have been proven to be inaccurate and a lie. It will not benefit you at all sadly. Maybe in the first 5 minutes of driving you might notice a difference but your PCM will learn its way around it in short order and you'll be right back to stock.

I have never used one myself so I can't help you in the install, I just remember those hours of fighting and arguing on forums way back then haha.

It is always better to go to a standalone-flashable hand held tuner. But, being that you have a 2003, the options are very limited in what you can actually achieve.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca