Performance Rotors EBC vs. Chromebrakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

amenges

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Obviously EBC rotors are great. But I never heard of Chromebrakes. Wondering if anyone knew anything about them or used them??

Need new pads and a rotor. Might as well make it spiffy. Right now I have the OEM rotors and the caliper is painted red. My truck is red with some of the badges plastidipped black. Naturally I was looking for a black rotor. Came across EBC rotor drilled and slotted which has amazing reviews. Then I found a red rotor also drilled and slotted and thought, hmm. Maybe I'll repaint the caliper black since the red paint is looking a little dicey. Color scheme isn't as important as quality of the rotor. Only problem is I never head of Chromebrake rotors. I'll evetually have Black rims...

ebcgd7380.jpg

banner5s.jpg

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I also have not heard of chromerotors. I sell alot of EBC rotors and get alot of happy reviews from those customers. I ran Powerslots on my 03 because I liked the more simple look of the slotted rotors.

Belgiquebasterd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Inertia 392
The color finish comes off in the first couple of miles anyway.

OP
OP
A

amenges

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The color finish comes off in the first couple of miles anyway.

Duhhh. The outside and hub stay that color and there is relatively no price difference between normal rotors and painted ones. If there was, I would buy high temp paint and paint the hubs and outside myself.